Fully auto shotgun

mart46

Be awesome for a flush!

Sorry Oscarsdad but I am a little puzzled by your reply! :hmm: Why would you want to take an automatic shotgun to the tiolet with you, most people just wipe and pull the chain when they are finished! :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. I love the guy in the second review, after all, he is a PROFESSIONAL RUSSIAN! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Frenchieboy

Sorry Oscarsdad but I am a little puzzled by your reply! :hmm: Why would you want to take an automatic shotgun to the tiolet with you, most people just wipe and pull the chain when they are finished! :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. I love the guy in the second review, after all, he is a PROFESSIONAL RUSSIAN! :lol::lol::lol:

Lol make sure you have nice day.

Would certainly raise a few murmurs if you turned up at a high brow game shoot ! Wonder if they come in numbered pairs ?

Almost all the game shoots i have shot on have not been high brow at all, just normal blokes with jobs like plumbers enjoying themselves but I do take your point, there are such places I am afraid to say. If you turned up with one of those on my shoot I would not be to bothered provided you only put 2 shells into it. I was a guest on a shoot a few years ago, next to me was a novice with a 3 shot semi, fully loaded and iffy on safety. Even using the gun full use he hit very little although he nearly had a right and left on the stops on one drive. Bloody thing also kept jamming on him as well.

A

• 3 weeks later...