WHAT GUNS AND HOW MANY DO YOU OWN

SPARKIE

HOW MANY GUNS DO YOU OWN  

305 members have voted

1. 1. HOW MANY GUNS DO YA OWN

• 5-10
    • 10+

]

No idea mate i aint seen it yet just took gun into gunshop and left it with them.......does it matter?

Mines .25 cal rated which means I can,t put it on a 6.5 x 55 or a .308 lets say .Should I aquire a larger calibre at a later date then I'll have to purchase yet another sound mod :good::good::P .

The .30cal is rated up to 30 06 springer so you can interchange this mod amongst your collection :lol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]

No idea mate i aint seen it yet just took gun into gunshop and left it with them.......does it matter?

Mines .25 cal rated which means I can,t put it on a 6.5 x 55 or a .308 lets say .Should I aquire a larger calibre at a later date then I'll have to purchase yet another sound mod :good::good::P .

The .30cal is rated up to 30 06 springer so you can interchange this mod amongst your collection :lol:

Would buy a new mod for each gun anyway

I think i might get a 6.5x55 put on my ticket i dont think i'll be using a .30 cal for a while

22/250, the greatest calibre that ever existed, how can i better that miffy. Only one way i know.

Im thinking CZ 527 in .223.

Sorry Frank................

6mmBR Dasher. Either macmillan the sako and rebarrel and true the action or go for an RPA Interceptor for about the same price but less hassle.

250 is an awesome calibre and i'm gutted that mine got burnt out :good:

Got a .243 now so i'll see how it goes with that

Was thinkin of getting the 250 rebarreled to 6mm BR but i aint in no rush

THANKS FOR THE INFO FELLA'S . SEEING AS NONE OF YOU USE A PROXY , I NOW HAVE YOUR HOME ADDRESS'S AND I MAY BOB ROUND AND VISIT YOU WHEN YOUR OUT ...

Not a good idea to shout about what you have at home fella's

all the best yis yp :good:

Come visit......... i pity the fool that does

:good:

You cant get your home postal address from an IP. Two totally different things.

Someone using this page as a guest wont be able to access your IP address anyway because there is no connection from our computers to each other.

The admin aint going to come robbing our houses either I dont imagine.

BTW, even if they did get a hold of your actual IP address the most they could gather from it is who your ISP is and roughly where you are located in the world. You would need to be a government agency to take it further by getting a court summons to get the information about you off your ISP.

Edited by il cacciatore

il cacciatore

This maybe , but a tale from a while back seems to prove otherwise .

. As some of the members on here may remember , a couple of years ago the forum suffered some abuse from "anti's" The then moderator provided me with there ip address , and after a little work i contacted the place where these folks were using the computer , and pw members recieved an appology from the folks .

If i can do it and know very little about how 'puters and t'inter works , what can somebody that knows what there doing get up to .

il cacciatore

. As some of the members on here may remember , a couple of years ago the forum suffered some abuse from "anti's" The then moderator provided me with there ip address , and after a little work i contacted the place where these folks were using the computer , and pw members recieved an appology from the folks .

If i can do it and know very little about how 'puters and t'inter works , what can somebody that knows what there doing get up to .

all the best yis yp :P

:good: noted :good:

il cacciatore

all the best yis yp :P

Now that would be funny, they would turn up at my work and would be sat at home with my feet up :good:

Plus I DO go through a proxy server so my IP is hidden anyway, all they could do is narrow it down to one of 175,000 users on our LAN - good luck :good:

Just been out this morning and got a bigger cabinet.

It now has the Barret Light Fifty in.

a Sako Trg 42 338 Lapua

Boyes anti tank rifle

and an RPA Rangemaster in 408 Cheytac Hunter

A british field gun circa 1850's

18" Naval Gun from The Yamamoto, circa WW2

I used Iraqi Supergun, designed by a Mr. G Bull. circa 1990(got a great deal on this from MI6!)

1 Trident Missile, circa 1986 but I keep that in my Submarine in the Canal.

What has the forum come to, Burglars (jokers or not?) and now also computer pirates are coming to visit our happy shooting home at Pigeonwatch. Still lets admit it, shooting must be the last bastion of law abiding folk in this country to safely attack.

Why start a Poll that is of interest, and then start joking about security concerns we all take very seriously. Its not like there arent pictures and talk of the guns we own all over the forum if you look for them. Get Real.

Now Im sure Frank and I can agree on this one! :good:

www.mathewsinc.com

I agree. :good:

Thats slightly different because the admin knows all, including IPs. Its different for users to find them out. :P:good:

il cacciatore

So your the site Hitman then YP. :good: ..................Am I right in saying you did this off your own back ?

Internet security is a joke. If i write "Osama Bin Laden" this post will no doubt get read by someone somewhere. I just dont see the point worrying about it. Whats to stop some loony parking 100 yards up the road from a gunshop and following anyone home who puts a gunslip in their car?

Be real, take adequate precautions, dont give out your address etc but for ****s sake, live you life and screw them.

Just as an aside,how many and how many similar IP adresses do you use Fister??

Some of them seem to use a similar "end" to them.......if you follow my drift.......do you use a "workmates"computer .....or are your comps one and the same?:good:

Internet security is a joke. If i write "Osama Bin Laden" this post will no doubt get read by someone somewhere. I just dont see the point worrying about it. Whats to stop some loony parking 100 yards up the road from a gunshop and following anyone home who puts a gunslip in their car?

Be real, take adequate precautions, dont give out your address etc but for ****s sake, live you life and screw them.

Just as an aside,how many and how many similar IP adresses do you use Fister??

Some of them seem to use a similar "end" to them.......if you follow my drift.......do you use a "workmates"computer .....or are your comps one and the same?:good:

Very few networked pc's would have static IP's these days H, that may expalin it.

The addresses would be 'leased' via a DHCP server, my IP is different from one week to the next - and I log on here from at least 3 different notebooks/desktop/tablet pc's.

When im at work I have about 6 computers to choose from, my network admin didnt like "fister" in the title so it had to be different. If i have my laptop at work though i can still get on as fister, dont understand computers much? Plus its a good way to get more votes on Frank's polls.

busted. :good: I did admit to being related :lol: We both live in the same head but the bear doesent argue cos fister likes to win too much.

Should I tell the cops about my schitzophrenia?

Edited by The Bear

When im at work I have about 6 computers to choose from, my network admin didnt like "fister" in the title so it had to be different. If i have my laptop at work though i can still get on as fister, dont understand computers much? Plus its a good way to get more votes on Frank's polls.

busted. :lol: I did admit to being related ??? We both live in the same head but the bear doesent argue cos fister likes to win too much.

Should I tell the cops about my schitzophrenia?

:):huh::good:

Edited by Frank