• 5-10
    • 10+

HW100 S 177

HW 60 22LR

CZ452 VARMINT 17HMR

MIROKU MK38 12 BORE

BAIKAL HUSHPOWER 410

Out of interest why is it not sensible?

I live in West Sussex (or do I?) and this is my inventory, how could anyone possibly find out where I live?

If they can I'll happily give them the guns, providing they have slots of course.

You should google your forum name and have a look at what can be got from doing a bit of a search through some of the post you put up on the various forums you are a member of. I can assure you that with the knowledge gained buy this type of search it would not take a determined person a great ammount of time to locate where you live.

Buy the way you do live in west Sussex, I could also tell you the area and town that you live in. I have done such a search on myself and was really piddled as to how easy it is to get to me.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should google your forum name and have a look at what can be got from doing a bit of a search through some of the post you put up on the various forums you are a member of. I can assure you that with the knowledge gained buy this type of search it would not take a determined person a great ammount of time to locate where you live.

16 pages of Google later, and I have found absolutely no reference to me at all....

heres mine:

Lanber sporting deluxe 12b o/u 28" m/c (pigeon/ hide/ everyday gun)

Spanish Master fixed choke sbs 12b 28" (walked up gun)

Webley and Scott 810 synthetic 3shot semi 12b m/c (wet weather/ wildfowl gun)

Rizzini E sideplate 12b 30" fixed choke (broken scrap)

Logun S16 12ftlb air rifle

Funny I have a broken rizzini side plate aswell :(

guns i have owned in the past

baikal 627

mab semi auto

bettinsoli diamond

winchester sx2

miroku 3800

franchi raptor

winchester 101

beretta 686e

franchi raptor

franchi 712 syntwood

rottweil ou

lanber ou

beretta 686e adjustable

s400 aa

a400 xtra

hw90k

hw100 fac

axsor gemini

hw100 fac

cz511 rf

vintora ou

bettinsoli ou

pile more and cant even remember them lol.have none of these now

GEEZ

THIS POST IS NOW OVER 6 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE SECOND TIME ITS BEEN BOUGHT UP HOW MY GUNS HAVE CHANGED FROM THE ORIGINAL POST IN 2006......IM PRITTY SURE ME OR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL POSTERS WHO PUT THERE GUN LISTS ON HAVE NOT BEEN RAIDED BY BURGLERS OR THE LIKES OF.....IM SURE ITS PRETTY SAFE.

Buy the way you do live in west Sussex, I could also tell you the area and town that you live in. I have done such a search on myself and was really piddled as to how easy it is to get to me.

Fair point,

The closest anyone can get to me is the town in which I live.

They don't know my name, address or what I look like so I still feel pretty safe!!!

Still interesting to do the google search though.

GEEZ

THIS POST IS NOW OVER 6 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE SECOND TIME ITS BEEN BOUGHT UP HOW MY GUNS HAVE CHANGED FROM THE ORIGINAL POST IN 2006......IM PRITTY SURE ME OR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL POSTERS WHO PUT THERE GUN LISTS ON HAVE NOT BEEN RAIDED BY BURGLERS OR THE LIKES OF.....IM SURE ITS PRETTY SAFE.

No need to shout, I was only backing up my reason for not liking the fact that people list there kit. I am not saying you will get burgled, but I am saying if someone had an interest in something you had it is possible to locate you through some work on the internet.

airarms prosport

sako quad 17hmr&custom stock

sako quad 22lr barrel + original pro hunter stock, looking for a spare action!

cz 22lr style [currently making a custom stock for this.

winnie mod70 stealth/coyote light 22/250,

SPAS12 9+1,

benelli m3 s90 8+1.

not pictured is the detatchable moderator i made for the benelli which is having some modifications.

favorite of all is the SPAS, the most impractical gun i've ever owned but i don't care. :good:

wow that takes me back, thinned down a bit now, 3 rimmies and a shotgun left, looking for a 222.