Goose Decoys

The Duke

So this is my second season wildfowling, and i would like to try my hand at some decoying

but i was wondering which type of decoys would be best? Do you need a large pattern of decoys?

if so then the shells and fuds are goin to be quite cost prohibitive for me, so have been looking at the texas rags which seem very reasonable at £36.00 for 50

any advice on the decoying of geese would be alot of help,

Regards.

My advice, go for Texas rags and get at least 1 box of FUD's. You'll get good movement in the pattern from the rags, and you can't beat the photo realism from the FUD's :good:

Let me know where your getting the rags from because that's a great price! I could do with going halfs with you ;) haha

Edited by Wildfowler12

My advice, go for Texas rags and get at least 1 box of FUD's. You'll get good movement in the pattern from the rags, and you can't beat the photo realism from the FUD's :good:

Let me know where your getting the rags from because that's a great price! I could do with going halfs with you ;) haha

Tidepool sells rags not that cheap but good value.

Noticed the ones on Tidepools site but the only cheap ones i can find for 50 are at Cabelas..

Do these come with stakes or do you have to purchase seperate, never used them before but got to be easier then carrying the full shells around...

If you also dont mind letting me know where you can get them from over here cheers