Jessica and babies

Ferretboy111

Well i think i will be wanting to rehome the little fuzzies at around the 9-12 week stage so atleast i know they are going to be handleable-ish! :huh: They are very pretty atm i must admit, cant wait to see how the one i will be keeping works/shows.

Glad you like the pics, ill keep posting them at every week stage.

Alex :good:

Well as im with the cambridge ferret welfare and rescue society i can rehome them within that, ive rehomed around 6 of them already, they are unusual colours so will be snapped up quickly one would hope.

:good: i only bred cos i knew that id be able to get rid of the kits easily, no need to breed the ferret cos it has to be taken out of season, ill let me vasectomised hob do that for me.

Well they starting weaning at 3-4 weeks but cannot be rehomed and are not fully weaned until 9-12 weeks, but it all depends on the litter and how well they have grown up and if they are handleable or not, but i wont rehome mine until around 9 weeks stage when they are off mummy and onto meat constantly.

ALEX