Vermin Shooting Required Peterborough Area Please

New member looking for permission to shoot vermin in Peterborough area, total consideration taken to preserve countryside and any restrictions obeyed.

SGC and BASC insured. Thank you for any suggestions or offers. Willing to give labour in return or cash should you prefer.

Edited by maxeygun

join a long que lol ,in all seriousness ,im joining a little sydicate and have 2 other small permissions one only i can shoot the other i can take others not brilliant winter shooting but has its days could offer you a odd day as i whant to concentrate on sydicate ,let me know :good:

Thats a really kind offer, just looking for a bit sport anywhere and any how. What would you like to do from here ??? My email address is jason@mobaids.co.uk so may be you could ping me on that address and let me know????

Thank You

Jason

• 1 month later...

Thats a really kind offer, just looking for a bit sport anywhere and any how. What would you like to do from here ??? My email address is jason@mobaids.co.uk so may be you could ping me on that address and let me know????

Thank You

Jason

Not sure where you are both based, but we are in the middle of the fens, many many farmers are looking for people to responsibily kill pigeons and rabbits from their land. I have land both out the back of castor and in whitlesey. Just a case of finding farmers, being polite. If your still struggling let me know and we can organise a couple of days at either of these sites.

Regards

Adam