New and used 223 LAPUA Brass

leeroy

PM sent re new Lapua

Hi sorry I have not got back to you, I have not long got in from work , The new Lapua sold late last night sorry I did not have time to remove it. I still have the once fired , if they are any good to you . There is 30 of them never been loaded and the remainder once fired still very good brass . I have turned the necks on these to even the neck walls not that there was much taken off as they are so good there was not much to cut at all.I have also cut the primer pocket and flash hole and checked length , Lapua brass is some of the best brass if not the best. Let me know if they are of any use to you. All the best Lee

Hi sorry I have not got back to you, I have not long got in from work , The new Lapua sold late last night sorry I did not have time to remove it. I still have the once fired , if they are any good to you . There is 30 of them never been loaded and the remainder once fired still very good brass . I have turned the necks on these to even the neck walls not that there was much taken off as they are so good there was not much to cut at all.I have also cut the primer pocket and flash hole and checked length , Lapua brass is some of the best brass if not the best. Let me know if they are of any use to you. All the best Lee

No Thanks