meat wanted

cooky

Ok guys im getting my sausage making kit in the next week or sooner depends when it arrives

so im after meat rabbit pigeon anything edible and fresh so the sausage can be frozen if need be

i can either buy it from you or give you the finished product half of what i make in exchange

i will be making a variety of different mixes so and if you want to trade meat for sausages you will be a test guinea pig lol

of course if you have allergic reactions to certain things i would need to know only asking as i have a 3 year old that is allergic to a number of things so i would feel bad if i gave you a item that was bad for you :good: :good:

will let you know when the gear arrives so i can start collecting meat :yes: :yes:

its taking a while mate :lol: i still have and get plenty so as said before :yes::good:

I mate i was gonna pm you

will let you know when its here will be making them by next weekend so if your out next sat/sun i will have anything you can get for 50/50 :good: :good:

dont forget you will want some pork fat from your butchers to mix in as the meat you shoot will be too lean on its own and your sausages will be tough as old boots when cooked

colin

yep i know mate its gonna be around 80% lean 20% fat give or take till i get it right even the plain old beef will have pork in it to give it a little fat :good:

water ? the meat will have enough water in the damp rusk plus the fat

yep i know mate its gonna be around 80% lean 20% fat give or take till i get it right even the plain old beef will have pork in it to give it a little fat :good:

water ? the meat will have enough water in the damp rusk plus the fat

we dont make bunnie sausages at our place but we do make venison sausage in that we use 9lb venison to 4lb pork belly works about right

colin

we dont make bunnie sausages at our place but we do make venison sausage in that we use 9lb venison to 4lb pork belly works about right

colin

sounds nice

my dad and uncles had a butcher make a load of pigeon sausages/pork around 20 years ago i was like im not eating that

OMG was the best sausage i have ate

• 4 months later...

sounds nice

my dad and uncles had a butcher make a load of pigeon sausages/pork around 20 years ago i was like im not eating that

OMG was the best sausage i have ate

hi,

are you still after pigeons,

i've got a dozen or so to get rid of at the local school in washington,

ya can have them for free if ya want,

just let me know,

neil