crayfish drop nets x 2

holly

You haven't given up have you?

na still at it been trying to clear out my garage and keep finding stuff ive bought and never used i also found 2 fold up cray traps that i cant remember buying :hmm: i think its an age thing :lol:

Edited by holly

Why?

I'll just leave this here. :whistling:

d0eb55f3-1.jpg

Nice one,Just that used to work for them and no licence granted to trap in north east region,I think they were worried about catching native as well. . . that is if the signal's had not already done them.Can't knock it top snap!Try cheap cat food as bait?? Or your man with 'Y' front's could jump in and use said trolly's as a trap :lol:

Edited by elmerfudd

The thing is, you'll have the EA come down on you like a tonne of bricks if you fish them in the North or Wales. Down here, you'd be celebrating if you saw a native. Therefore the bailiffs/EA turn a blind eye to the fishing of them down here.

The thing is, you'll have the EA come down on you like a tonne of bricks if you fish them in the North or Wales. Down here, you'd be celebrating if you saw a native. Therefore the bailiffs/EA turn a blind eye to the fishing of them down here.

Yes I agree,up here you are encouraged to fish them while trapping is frowned on even more productive though.EA staff have to spray themself and kit when leaving watercourse to prevent cross-contamination!!Should nets/traps also be sprayed? About 7ish bailiffs nationwide who said that :good:

Yes I agree,up here you are encouraged to fish them while trapping is frowned on even more productive though.EA staff have to spray themself and kit when leaving watercourse to prevent cross-contamination!!Should nets/traps also be sprayed? About 7ish bailiffs nationwide who said that :good:

If they're fussed about cross contamination where I've been, they'll be in for a shock :rolleyes: the riverbed must be literally crawling with them. A contaminated net would be a drop in the ocean in comparison to what would be floating in the water

They get a good wash in washing up liquid afterwards, so I think if that stuff can disinfect raw chicken from a chopping board, it can disinfect a drop net.

your not allowed to catch them up my way dont know what happens to you if you do but apparently the water round here that do have them a good populations of native ones

and they dont want the other caught either as they eat there own young and keep there own population down. was gutted as i fancied abit of crayfish

your not allowed to catch them up my way dont know what happens to you if you do but apparently the water round here that do have them a good populations of native ones

and they dont want the other caught either as they eat there own young and keep there own population down. was gutted as i fancied abit of crayfish

wheres up your way ?