FPS Russia with M134 Minigun.

Dr_Scholl

:o How much do you think it cost him for those rounds. :oops: ............................but yeah I would have one :yp:

I read somewhere that with the current price of 7.62 NATO, it costs around $60 per second to fire one of those things. That means five minutes of fun would cost something like $3,000. That's a purely rich mans toy.

Here, read #2.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17016_7-items-you-wont-believe-are-actually-legal_p2.html

Edited by Dr_Scholl

How the hell does this guy get access to hardware like that?

Seriously who does he work for?

He posts videos of him shooting guns, people watch videos, youtube give him money (you get paid after a certain amount of views for orginal content), he then uses the income to get hold of more guns. (I only wish i had thought of it first - fpsbritish)

Also, he's based in the USA, Georgia I think with pretty relaxed gun laws. He's a US citizen and his name is Kyle, the whole 'Russian' thing is an act.

Edited by Bleeh

He posts videos of him shooting guns, people watch videos, youtube give him money (you get paid after a certain amount of views for orginal content), he then uses the income to get hold of more guns. (I only wish i had thought of it first - fpsbritish)

Also, he's based in the USA, Georgia I think with pretty relaxed gun laws. He's a US citizen and his name is Kyle, the whole 'Russian' thing is an act.

There's a little more to it than that. I forget the details, but his father or grandfather is someone who works in the firearms industry and has quite a bit of pull. Needless to say he's ridiculously wealthy.

People lend him their toys and in return he advertises for them in his videos. But he also makes pretty good money from his Youtube videos.