first go with the guncam

l1ukeRS

Camera is an act20 I bought of eBay the same one used by the chap on here who made the goose vid, it is great about the size of a small led torch, I will post some pics after of it mounted on the gun etc etc.

I'm off to try and make a scopecam vid on the .17 with a camera mount I've just got.

Luke

You may already have one, but these Velcro light/cam scope mounts are great value for money on ebay Item number: 290610735514

Michael

cheers mate i have one of them, its a bit of pain to get on the over and under but works great on the single barrel :good:

Camera is an act20 I bought of eBay the same one used by the chap on here who made the goose vid, it is great about the size of a small led torch, I will post some pics after of it mounted on the gun etc etc.

I'm off to try and make a scopecam vid on the .17 with a camera mount I've just got.

Luke

Hi Luke, did you get your camera from UK or was it from Hong Kong ? I'd like to see some pictures of your set up on your gun Please ? I'm shootin with my auto over the winter and I'd like to set up a camera for a few days outins . Thanks :good:

camera looks good quality with regards picture, just need to turn it 90 degrees to landscape view

that was my error in the excitement of trying it out on something i completly forgot to have it the right way round.

Hi Luke, did you get your camera from UK or was it from Hong Kong ? I'd like to see some pictures of your set up on your gun Please ? I'm shootin with my auto over the winter and I'd like to set up a camera for a few days outins . Thanks :good:

I got it from the UK its the same as the ones you see from hong kong though,i will put some pictures up later when i get home of how it all mounts to the gun etc and the spec of the camera as the box says, i would imagine most of the helmet/mountain bike cams are the same

I got it from the UK its the same as the ones you see from hong kong though,i will put some pictures up later when i get home of how it all mounts to the gun etc and the spec of the camera as the box says, i would imagine most of the helmet/mountain bike cams are the same

when you say you got it in the UK - can you tell me where about's in the UK I can pick one up ?

when you say you got it in the UK - can you tell me where about's in the UK I can pick one up ?

i got it off ebay from a uk seller but i think he had bought it from further afield after checking his other items just, i remember when i was looking i put in helmet cam and found quite a few though

all the box says is 720p sport camera but it is an ACT20 so look up the spec online and see if you can find a similar product i imagine they are all the same or close enough

here is some pics of it and the ways you can mount it

7b9f1ee0.jpg

18e60d85.jpg

03107b26.jpg

f6412df0.jpg

cheers

• 3 weeks later...