Goose and Duck shooting £50 a flight

Hi Guys and Girls,

Well its that time of year again for the geese and ducks, for reviews on last years shooting with us please see the wild fowling section on PW members that joined us.

Many of last years guns have already taken days as re bookings but we will be offering a small number of flights, please message me if you have a team of guns Max 5 Min 2 guns.

Geese numbers are good so far as we don't shoot them hard they tanned to stick around so up to Jan can still be very good. Same rules as last season bag limits will be fixed and all birds shot must be taken home and eaten.

Please always keep in mind we will do our very best to put geese over you heads but these are wild birds and don't always read the script,, all groups that came last season shot geese but keep in mind wild birds.

Please PM me if you are interested in Flights after the 2nd week in November B&B can also be recommended.

Same price as last year £50 a flight this covers our food for the main ponds.

Happy hunting

SGS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys thanks for all the PM's like the idea of you making your own teams up good way of meeting up,

I will be giving dates out this week we have other commitments with driven bird days and stalking and will fit dates in around them, we are trying to find out what people are after weekends or mid week days.

Thanks again

SGS

Morning gents,

Sns, that would be great

t

Hi Mark - am not far from the Midlands so count me in, depending on dates !

Hi Guys thanks for all the PM's like the idea of you making your own teams up good way of meeting up,

I will be giving dates out this week we have other commitments with driven bird days and stalking and will fit dates in around them, we are trying to find out what people are after weekends or mid week days.

Thanks again

SGS

Hi Shotgunspuds,

Could you pm some dates to me and Sns, please

If someone would like to join would be great.

Tab

Mark

Hi,

Sorry I have been away stalking, I will be putting the dates up for booking on the post that are free. my father who will be running the trips, he arrives here tomorrow so will have all details then, We will do our best to give everyone a go, I have had a lot of PM's and have tried to message everyone back. Please give me to this weekend and keep your eye on the post dates and details will be going up.

Thanks for the messages guys.

Alex

Right guys,

We are looking for teams of 4-5 for these trips, if you are a single gun and wish to make your team up with other PW members please arrange between yourself.

The dates we can offer this season 1 group of 4-5 in November after the 11th midweek and no Saturdays due to shooting commitments.

December dates after the 11th again midweek we cannot offer Saturdays due to booked shooting. We can take 4 groups in December.

All groups are reminded bag limits will be set and all birds that are shot must be taken home and eaten. Please always keep in mind these are wild birds and no grantees will be given, but we had no black days last year but you all know how wild bird shooting goes.

Wildfowl we will be shooting= Canada geese Gray leg and all legal ducks.

This will take place over decoys and flight lines, well behaved dogs are welcome steel shot must be used and all guns are to carry shotgun licence and 3rd party insurance which will be checked on the day.

When you book your trip please message me with the teams full names and and needs they may have, The grounds offer easy going walking. And guns will be restricted to 3 shots only please

Farmhouse accommodation can be offered breakfast lunch and dinner very close, once teams have been booked in I will send all contact details out to you.

I am away for the next 3-4 days but will pick up messages on PW and reply on my return.

Regards All

SGS

Right guys

6th November gone team of 5

12th December gone team of 5

Please if you are wanting to make a team up post on here and sort it among yourselves lots of single guns wanting dates.

Regards

SGS

Hi Guys I have replied to all PM's I think gays sorry if I have missed you please give me a kick if I have.

Thanks

SGS

It just gets worse! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...