What gun should I get?

red_stag88

9 members have voted

1. 1. What gun should I get?

• Webley Raider £284
    • BSA Spitfire HF £199
    • BSA Spitfire HF carbine + Silencer £208

Have you decided, I think the best way to find out the gun for you is to try them out or at least hold them at your gun shop. :lol: Ever thought about going 2nd hand - you'll get a hell of a lot more of a gun for your money :ph34r:

Not sure if you're interested but I've seen a gun which may suit you, its a brand new Xocet XS new with hawke 3-9x40 scope and sports match mounts. For £160 but the guy may take offers I've pmed you the link, I've heard the xocet is a great little rifle. If you still want to make your gun then go for it and let us know how you get on!!

Thanks for the PM William, but I have my heart preatty much set on building one with my dad. He is going to build one aswell. I already have a BSA lightning, which i use reagually, much to the rabbits of staffordshire and Sussex's dismay :)

I was just wanting to move on into the realm of the PCP. It would be a nice (but lenghty) project to do with the old man. It would be something to embark on doing in the summer holidays as week one= sleep. Week 2= more sleep, week 3-9 = not much to do after killing all my rabbits and missing all BD's. When I kill the first rabbit with it, I could just think, "I've spent months making this, and now i've got someing to show for it". When I (hopefully) have childern I could tell them that It was someting I did with my dad, and im proud of it. People at school may laugh at me, they may think I am a lower life form for killing animals, but when Im out cold, possilbly wet, standing in the wood by my dad, only us, two rifles and nature, it is some thing different between me and my father. I think some childern dont experience this, I feal sorry for them. I love doing things with my dad and thats that.

Erm, got a bit carried away there... Sorry ;)

When work starts i'll keep you all postes ;)

Redstag you can come over and shoot and miss as many rabbits as you like with it! ;) Can't wait to come over and see it progress through the stages, i remember your dad getting a .177 barrel when we went to get my gun.Anyway i am away for the first 2 weeks sailing and at a h show but we need to organise sometime to go and slaughter some rabbits etc.