air soft

edd

:good: there is no reason for poepl to play airsoft expect that they like it its a great laugh and a really good game ( nice guns by the way sci, i like the mp5, i have a vsr pro spec 10 awesome bit of kit when its upgraded

I think it can promote unsafe gun handling. I have nothing against air soft but I would be very wary of being in a hunting enviroment with someone who played (that I didn't know)

:good: there is no reason for poepl to play airsoft expect that they like it its a great laugh and a really good game ( nice guns by the way sci, i like the mp5, i have a vsr pro spec 10 awesome bit of kit when its upgraded

Ah the passion of a young teenager for guns which the law (fortunately) provides that you can never have.

It will change when you meet a nice girl and have some kiddies.

It maybe Airsoft, but it blows hard in my books.

i can see ur points of view on airsoft on the safety aspect, but its alot safer than paint balls, the limit a bb can be shot at is 1 joule wheras paintball markers fire at a far higher velocity. Paintball is just like a simulated shoot em up like a computer game whereas airsoft is more centered round simulated real life. and not every1 dresses like an sas soldier lol! :good:

• 8 months later...

some quite an unfair comments i feel. ive been playing airsoft for 4 years, paintball since i was 12 and have been shooting since i was a child, starting with my dad. and have managed to have several relationships in that time so saying meeting a nice girl will stop it wasnt true...

its funny how most of you have said "yer paintball, love it!" and then to airsoft had a big rant about pointing guns at people. surely its very much the same thing.

I started playing airsoft because paintball was becoming to expensive. when you start looking at a marker that costs well over £1000 then you know its time to stop! airsoft offered a cheaper and much much much more tacticle and realistic alternative.

i would of thought that with the way the government is basicly trying to ban anything to do with shooting and pretty much the countryside as a whole, that a few more of you might have been more supportive of the sport.

some quite an unfair comments i feel. ive been playing airsoft for 4 years, paintball since i was 12 and have been shooting since i was a child, starting with my dad. and have managed to have several relationships in that time so saying meeting a nice girl will stop it wasnt true...

its funny how most of you have said "yer paintball, love it!" and then to airsoft had a big rant about pointing guns at people. surely its very much the same thing.

I started playing airsoft because paintball was becoming to expensive. when you start looking at a marker that costs well over £1000 then you know its time to stop! airsoft offered a cheaper and much much much more tacticle and realistic alternative.

i would of thought that with the way the government is basicly trying to ban anything to do with shooting and pretty much the countryside as a whole, that a few more of you might have been more supportive of the sport.

OMG you joined just to get that off your chest.

Welcome to the forum anyhows my Ultimate Force clunk click slider back and ready for action friend.

Airsoft is class! I've just ordered me a Glock 23. Its full and semi auto. Also got a gas powered Mac 11, and some other spring pistols. Paintball hurts, but you can't get full auto paintball guns over here. I also own a paintball gun, which is pretty fun but messy as hell. Airsoft is more fun though I think.