1 in a million Chance

ttab

How often does this happern ? Sitting down on the roadside watching the pigeons drop onto my permission when a car pulls up a man get out and ask do i hunt i said yes turns out hes a farmer and offer me the rights to his land a total of 1500 arces cant tell you how happy i am :D

Well done....its called Grooming though....did he have a big smile and mention anything about sweeties and puppies... :lol:

Seriously though I was out cycling many years ago around the Fairford Area when a similar thing happened to me. Stopped to mend a puncture and the Estate manager came along and we chatted....after 15 minutes access to over 10,000 acres... :lol:

Nowadays though about 50 shooters on the tennanted farms so I dont bother with it too much. :no:

I got my last permission after seeing a farmer set up a gas gun, i waited until he returned and asked, as his mind was focused on pigeons at the time, i got a big fat yes.

When I first started shooting I had a freind who worked part time in West midland farmers and he used to tip me off who was buying gas guns.! very High success rate. ;)