kent clay shooting

bigsam

how much to enter? any website?

is abbey the ground which was at the detling game fair?

if so that was a bloody difficult 50 sporting we shot down there :lol:

im intrested, however i will have to convince the old man first :yp: so i wont hold my breath

I've shot the Kent County Championship at Detling before, not a bad shoot, some of the stands a bit lacking in imagination, but worth a visit.

It's likely to get very busy, so go early or late if you want to avoid a big queue on every stand.

The big guy from Hastings normally has that one in his sights, so you may bump into him there.

Unfortunately I'm shooting the North of England Championship in Worsley, Manchester on Sunday, so I doubt whether I'll get back in time.

Good luck to any PW members who are going.

Cat.

nick- yes mate the ground is at detling where the game fair was held and yes i agree some stands are tricky but stil worth a visit :good: as for a website i dont think there is one and im not sure on the cost on sunday but pm me for a contact number i you wish :crazy:

catamong- i agree with what time to get up there to avoid queues lol best of luck with the northern shoot and you are right about the big guy getting up there you cant really miss him :crazy:

cheers BS

nick- yes mate the ground is at detling where the game fair was held and yes i agree some stands are tricky but stil worth a visit :good: as for a website i dont think there is one and im not sure on the cost on sunday but pm me for a contact number i you wish :crazy:

catamong- i agree with what time to get up there to avoid queues lol best of luck with the northern shoot and you are right about the big guy getting up there you cant really miss him :mad:

cheers BS

cant make it unfortuantly, apparently expecting to do clays twice on saturday and once on sunday is too much :sick: (might have something to do with the revision i am supposed to be doing :crazy: ) so i settled on the twice on saturday option :mad:

best of luck to you though, wish i could shoot it :mad: