Haix Boots

Simon123

I work for an electricity company and all the tradesmen have Haix boots. The linesman type come further up the leg for when we wear spikes. Nobody wears wellington boots anymore unless its absolutely flooded in the work areas. They are light and very very comfortable and last at least 4 years. That's good considering the use and abuse they get and don't often get a polish or wax.

Climbing Boot

I work for an electricity company and all the tradesmen have Haix boots. The linesman type come further up the leg for when we wear spikes. Nobody wears wellington boots anymore unless its absolutely flooded in the work areas. They are light and very very comfortable and last at least 4 years. That's good considering the use and abuse they get and don't often get a polish or wax.

Climbing Boot

Well funnily enough, my brother works as a linesman for a electricity company, and he said to me the other day, do you want a pair of brand new boots (Haix and free, of course) for hunting as he knows i dont like wearing wellington boots anymore, and i said, go on then, ill give them a go.

I am sure the Electricity Company will get some especially for you :lol: if they do let me know as I think I work for the same company lol

Hi guys, I also work for the same REC :yp: :good: who supply Haix boots(chainsaw and linesman), they are very good boots. Will last a very long time if looked after.