Shooting Books/DVD's and CD's - lots of them!

wildfowl

Morning all

ANYONE FOR THE FINAL 3 BOOKS? ANY SENSIBLE OFFER INVITED - MONEY IS GOING TO CHARITY - SEE BELOW:

This is the very last of my bits and bobs to be sold before my house move! The following are all books, DVD's or CD's and I would be happy to job lot if someone wants all the bits or sell each on their own.

As I am taking part in a 250km Husky trek in the Arctic in April 2012 I would like anyone that purchases any item to pay into my JustGiving account rather than to me as the funds for these items can go to charity rather than my pocket - I have therefore suggested prices but if you would like to give more please do so, all proceeds are going to the MS Society and I am sure they will appreciate all donations. (If you want further details just see my just giving page which I can PM)

For sale is as follows:

1. Book: The Art of Gunsmithing The Shotgun by Lewis Potter RRP £19.95 <<<<THIS BOOK IS SOLD TO ALEX>>>

2. The Complete Reloading Manual for 20g, 28g, .410 Bore Shotshells (2004 Edition) RRP £10.00 <<<<SOLD TO TATE>>>>>

3. Remington 1100 & 11-87 Shotguns Disassembly and reassembly for all models (A5 size booklet) RRP £8.00 <<<<<SOLD TO TATE>>>>>

4. The Pigeon Shooter by John Batlry 2nd Edition RRP £19.95 <<<THIS BOOK IS SOLD TO ALEX>>>>>

5. The Shotgun, A Shooting Instructors Handbook by RRP £19.95

6. The CPSA Clay Target Shooter's Handbook RRP £14.95

7. Clay Target Shooting by Paul Bentley RRP£9.95

8. Reloading for Shotgunners 5th Edition by Rick Sapp RRP $24.99 (imported book from USA, the best book on the subject)<<<SOLD TO THE COUNTRYMAN>>>>>

9. Mastering Skeet by King Heiple RRP $19.95 <<<<SOLD TO TAM >>>>>>

10. DVD: The Etiquette of Game Shooting RRP £29.95 <<<SOLD TO THE COUNTRYMAN>>>>>

11. CD: The Power of Hypnosis Breaking Clays: Sports Hypnosis RRP £25.00 <<<<<SOLD TO TAM >>>>>>

All of the above are in very good condition, for each item I will accept £5.00 each + P&P (or near offer if buying several items - ideally buy more than one to make P&P worth while!)

Any questions please ask

David

Edited by Teal