prometheus pellets

Elliot Brown

Prometheus lead free pellets are they any good? they look the part whats the general opion of them.

i like them i have'nt used them enough to decide properly yet.

don't do it there ****. i was told by theoben that they void warentys if used and to be honest when i've used them i found the spitfire or bull dogs more accurate.

( takeing the )

only used the years ago (about 8) and i don't think they will have changed

I have used crosman accupells in my s410 for a few years now. Air Arms field pellets are equally as good.

powapells in my Axsor.

I also use RWS Super H points for close up rat and feral pigeon shooting. These are brilliant close up, but lack accuracy in my guns over distance.

I have a friend that uses Webley Lazapells religiously in his Logans and they work very well for him.

regards

Leeboy

Prometheus lead free pellets are they any good? they look the part whats the general opion of them.

i like them i have'nt used them enough to decide properly yet.

don't do it there ****. i was told by theoben that they void warentys if used and to be honest when i've used them i found the spitfire or bull dogs more accurate.

( takeing the )

only used the years ago (about 8) and i don't think they will have changed

Do you know why that is? :huh:

Its because they are longer then standard lead pellets and may damage the magazine or breech seals.

These pellets work well in carbines I have found, especially the Stealth range of guns.

There are different types of these for PCP, spring, Co2, FAC etc, so you need to get the right type!!

Always worth trying a different pellet. You may find something your gun loves and shoots nicely with :good:

Im sure Roblade can tell you something mroe about thse pellets.

:/ a bit of lead poisoning never killed anyone!!

All joking aside, lead pellets have been extremely accurate for me!

For instance, I thought I had seen the mother of all pigeons, I kept shooting at it then wondered why it didnt go down, then realized it was a kite!

:D should you really be shooting??? :lol: :yp: :lol:

It can be quite difficult as I am quite near sited.....perhaps I should invest in a good scope for my rifle.

:lol: a bit of lead poisoning never killed anyone!!

All joking aside, lead pellets have been extremely accurate for me!

For instance, I thought I had seen the mother of all pigeons, I kept shooting at it then wondered why it didnt go down, then realized it was a kite!

:no: should you really be shooting??? :lol::/:D

It can be quite difficult as I am quite near sited.....perhaps I should invest in a good scope for my rifle.

:yp: only joking, but that could be an option? :yp: