Goose Shooting Scotland

duck hunter

1 hour ago, bradesbounty said:

If you are saying on Ethical grounds you don't shoot geese out of season ?? That's your prerogative . But i bet you shoot  wood pigeons & crows with the eggs and young in their  nests leaving them starving to Death .And i also bet you even brag to your pals and on pigeon watch sites of how many hundreds you shot last week.

I don't think you are living in the real world , And certainly you have never owned a farm or done manual work on a farm for a living otherwise you would not open your mouth, These estates need to carry out this control for their livelihoods otherwise they would go bankrupt like many farms are doing as we speak.

The RSPB Imbeciles and people like yourself  that would say let the farms go bankrupt and the farmers & there kids " Starve to death, - So that all the Birds can live and keep us all in soft office jobs on £120,00 per year Just looking through Binoculars all day  and killing young birds in mist nets or putting on the birds of Prey  hugh collars around their necks they cannot preen because of these collars  lice & mites scabies mange move in , And stupid metal rings round the legs that freeze up solid in the winter months so they cannot even perch   Most of these birds Die because they cannot catch their Prey it interferes with there flight patterns and  Courtship & mating  rituals . These people are the Devils in Disguise. NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT 

Wow. 

well that escalated quickly..........

top tip..if you are trying to sell your services it helps if you come across as a rounded, pleasant person who can have a discussion without it degenerating into a slanging match. 'Anger' issues are never a good selling point.

24 minutes ago, scolopax said:

well that escalated quickly..........

top tip..if you are trying to sell your services it helps if you come across as a rounded, pleasant person who can have a discussion without it degenerating into a slanging match. 'Anger' issues are never a good selling point.

But good for losing their SGC and FAC .

9 hours ago, bradesbounty said:

I am retired and not trying to sell anything i do it just to keep active with no financial rewards, The geese are classed as vermin by the estates and they need someone to shift them. I don't need silly amateurs who no nothing about  vermin & pest control trying to undermine an 80 year old Lifetime keeper.

Its Mr Solmo who has the abusive Anger problem coupled with filthy language I have not and will never tolerate idiots, It is obvious to any qualified shooting person

that this guy needs help possibly a straight Jacket

Just how much do you fancy yourself? In the posts on this thread you have made massive assumptions, and made yourself look like the mental case!

10 hours ago, bradesbounty said:

I am retired and not trying to sell anything i do it just to keep active with no financial rewards, The geese are classed as vermin by the estates and they need someone to shift them. I don't need silly amateurs who no nothing about  vermin & pest control trying to undermine an 80 year old Lifetime keeper.

Its Mr Solmo who has the abusive Anger problem coupled with filthy language I have not and will never tolerate idiots, It is obvious to any qualified shooting person

that this guy needs help possibly a straight Jacket

What shooting qualifications do you have, exactly?