Braithwell gun club

Ryan gun

any more details location post code etc cheers :good:

Right then,

Closest postcode is S65 4GH. This is actually for Bridgewater way, which is just off Braithwaell road. Almost opposite the turning for Bridgewater way on the main road is a horseshoe shaped bus pull in. About 30 yards to the right of the pull in is a 5 bar steel gate, which will be closed. There is usually a small sign on the gate to tell you you've found the entrance. Go through the gate but make sure you close it behind you otherwise the cows will ****** off. Follow the track for about a mile where it will pass through some trees into an open field where the shoot is set up. There is a pylon in the middle of the field so you know you've found it. A 4 wheel drive isn't vital unless it's been raining a lot so be warned.

That's about all I know. As i mentioned earlier it's fibre only but they do have a little "shop" which will sell some fibre bangers to you.

Most of the traps are manual with the trappers hiding inside old steel tanks, which is always amusing. :lol:

Have Fun!!

Right then,

Closest postcode is S65 4GH. This is actually for Bridgewater way, which is just off Braithwaell road. Almost opposite the turning for Bridgewater way on the main road is a horseshoe shaped bus pull in. About 30 yards to the right of the pull in is a 5 bar steel gate, which will be closed. There is usually a small sign on the gate to tell you you've found the entrance. Go through the gate but make sure you close it behind you otherwise the cows will ****** off. Follow the track for about a mile where it will pass through some trees into an open field where the shoot is set up. There is a pylon in the middle of the field so you know you've found it. A 4 wheel drive isn't vital unless it's been raining a lot so be warned.

That's about all I know. As i mentioned earlier it's fibre only but they do have a little "shop" which will sell some fibre bangers to you.

Most of the traps are manual with the trappers hiding inside old steel tanks, which is always amusing. :lol:

Have Fun!!

cheers mate will have to give it a go some time if only to see the steel tanks :lol:

• 2 months later...

It's cheap and cheerful, and ideal for novices/new starters/improvers. It can be found off the back road between Ravenfield and Braithwell - if you travel from R'field keep the Cavalier pub to your back it's about 800 yards further on, on the left (just before a bus pull-in). Off the M18, come off at Hellaby (junction 1) and head towards Maltby. After about 80 yards there is a small roundabout into Hellaby Industrial Estate. Take the first exit at the roundabout, wind your through the Ind. est. until you reach a staggered junction (just after the Truck Stop pub/lorry park). Turn left, and the aforementioned bus pull-in will be on your RHS after about a mile. KEEP ALL GATES CLOSED AFTER YOU - it is a working farm, and you WILL need a 4x4 to go down the lane, other wise it's a hairy ride/long walk back! If you fancy something a bit more 'testing' (which is always a contentious statement to make, but hey-ho) consider Junction 3 Clayshoot at Loversall, about 3-4 miles from Braithwell. They have their own website for details but the next dates are 5th & 19th Feb, and 4th & 18th March - and now NO FIBRE WAD RESTRICTION! Gets my vote at the moment.

It's cheap and cheerful, and ideal for novices/new starters/improvers. It can be found off the back road between Ravenfield and Braithwell - if you travel from R'field keep the Cavalier pub to your back it's about 800 yards further on, on the left (just before a bus pull-in). Off the M18, come off at Hellaby (junction 1) and head towards Maltby. After about 80 yards there is a small roundabout into Hellaby Industrial Estate. Take the first exit at the roundabout, wind your through the Ind. est. until you reach a staggered junction (just after the Truck Stop pub/lorry park). Turn left, and the aforementioned bus pull-in will be on your RHS after about a mile. KEEP ALL GATES CLOSED AFTER YOU - it is a working farm, and you WILL need a 4x4 to go down the lane, other wise it's a hairy ride/long walk back! If you fancy something a bit more 'testing' (which is always a contentious statement to make, but hey-ho) consider Junction 3 Clayshoot at Loversall, about 3-4 miles from Braithwell. They have their own website for details but the next dates are 5th & 19th Feb, and 4th & 18th March - and now NO FIBRE WAD RESTRICTION! Gets my vote at the moment.

Don't want to hijack the thread,but Jct 3 gets my vote too :good::good:

I've never been before,due to the Wad Restrictions,but now they're lifted i'll make every effort to get there :yes:

I thought the targets today were a good mix for everyone and great value for money too....really enjoyed the day :yes::good: :good:

Top Tip 'T' Don't forget to control your agression.....You just weren't angry enough on that loooonnngg looper ;):lol::lol:

Azzurri.

Don't want to hijack the thread,but Jct 3 gets my vote too :good::good:

I've never been before,due to the Wad Restrictions,but now they're lifted i'll make every effort to get there :yes:

I thought the targets today were a good mix for everyone and great value for money too....really enjoyed the day :yes::good: :good:

Top Tip 'T' Don't forget to control your agression.....You just weren't angry enough on that loooonnngg looper ;):lol::lol:

Azzurri.

Let me know when you fancy giving it a go G and I'll tag along :good: . It's about 15 mins from me :yes: