:)

Yorkshire Pudding

As some of you's may know ...

My first daughter was born on april 13th . She was pre term and born with an emergency caesar .

After 4 weeks of being "part " time parents mrs YP and i finally brought A. home last wednesday .

SO FAR we are enjoying every minute of the 02:15 feeds etc . Were asking ourselves why we did'nt do it earlier .

After much though about the earlier , here's why . Apart from needing a push chair that costs more than "some" cars i've bought with tax and ticket on , an having to chop in the landy , for a motor with five doors .... I can think of NO REASON'S !!!!!!

ITS TIP TOP .....

all the best yis yp ( up at 02:30 but could not give a XXXX ) :good:

wait 18 years and see how much the the rug-rat costs to get through Uni then.........Haa haa haa,sell her now it`s the only way.............nurse medicine :good:

Didn`t mean it..............Daughters..........a treasure above Rubies.............Yarr!

wait 18 years and see how much the the rug-rat costs to get through Uni then.........Haa haa haa,sell her now it`s the only way.............nurse medicine :sick:

Congrats, but you will regret having a daughter :mad:??????

Unlike sons, they have no shame whatsoever in demanding money for new frocks, shoes, hair do's. In fact for anything!

Having said that my daughter is the apple of her dad's eye, and woe betide any scavvy male that sets his eyes on her :good::crazy::crazy:

Unless he has 10,000 acres to shoot over and a trout lake :mad::mad::mad:

Don

wait 18 years and see how much the the rug-rat costs to get through Uni then.........Haa haa haa,sell her now it`s the only way.............nurse medicine :good:

Didn`t mean it..............Daughters..........a treasure above Rubies.............Yarr!

:crazy:

dont get them into shooting either, we can be expensive :crazy:

good to hear your enjoying it YP

Unless he has 10,000 acres to shoot over and a trout lake :good::crazy::crazy:

Don

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:sick::mad: Yes, only the best for our daughters. :mad:

Well done YP - glad to see you are not firing blanks

Give it 15 years and the boyfriends turning up on mopeds at all hours....

Hey, in 15 years time there could be a COLINSRI round the corner just waiting to marry into the YP family.

:good:

Enjoy the moment.

Best thing you'll ever create YP :crazy: ..............She'll wrap you around her finger as easy as anything mate .......Glad everything is OK and you'll be able to return to your outdoor pursuits in about 8 years time :sick::good:

I've got 2 girls BTW and the oldest absolutely loved the Scale electrix I bought her for her first christmass :crazy:

Well done Mr & Mrs YP, enjoy your baby girl as much as you can. In the blink of an eye (well 13 years has passed quickly) she might be 5' 7" with size 8 (yes that's size 8) feet and you could be taxiing her round the country watching her play sport for the county. And yes I have told her that when the first boyfriend comes home with her I will be cleaning the gun :good:

Ft

YP,

The first 13 years are great. Then they change for the next 3 years(mood swings boys etc)

After that peace for 3 years then its back to square 1 then the fun the Grandkids :good: Start placing orders for a .410 now

Seriously they dont half grow up quick make the most and enjoy.

Glad all are ok.

Brian

i'm really glad for you both yp :huh: after a couple of months you'll learn how to , get up , make a bottle , feed and change the baby and get back in bed without really waking up at all , you'll also soon find out that a pair of trainers that only cost £30.00 are rubbish :good: and that all good trainers cost at least £100 :huh:

And a pair of 'Essential' Jimmy Choo shoes are a snip at £400.

"I'm sure that you wouldn't want my clothes to reflect the fact that you're skint".

"Shame to leave it on the rack".

You're going to die soon, so you might as well see me enjoy the money that you were going to leave me anyway".

Now sons, they are entirely different experience.......

Don

YP

Glad the bairn is ok and home now (or should that be Tidgy Pud? :good: )

I can relate to the anguish as mine was premature and so small we couldn't even get clothes for him :huh:

I spent a lot of time between home and Hospital before we were ok to bring him home.

I trust all is well with the little lady?

My Son had a fair share of trouble growing from hearing and speech trouble etc but he is mainly over that now with good input from the language department at the university and the RVI.

i wish you and the Missus years of happiness and good fortune while bringing her up and good health for the young one :huh:

LG

Well done Pudding,

Great fun init :huh: Make sure if you can, keep Mrs Pudding breast feeding, it helps on your sleep :good:

Where are the pic's? You must post at least 2 or 3, it's the thing to do :huh:

Thinking about it, i need to update my post, where ever it is. I'll dig it out and post some more pic's :yp: :o

:o Adam

"I'm sure that you wouldn't want my clothes to reflect the fact that you're skint".

You're going to die soon, so you might as well see me enjoy the money that you were going to leave me anyway".

Don

DED, tell me about it! The wife had twins, girl and a boy. They were 8 weeks early and we are forever (well most of the time) grateful to the special care baby unit at Gloucs Royal. They are sooooooo different to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick helpful hint YP, if in the future your daughter starts slamming her bedroom door and will not stop doing so no matter how you reason with her, do as i did. After the third and final warning I got out the screwdiver and took her door off, eight screws end of problem!! She had to be really good before it went back on too. Never had a problem with door slamming since!!!!!

Ft

Don

DED, tell me about it! The wife had twins, girl and a boy. They were 8 weeks early and we are forever (well most of the time) grateful to the special care baby unit at Gloucs Royal. They are sooooooo different to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick helpful hint YP, if in the future your daughter starts slamming her bedroom door and will not stop doing so no matter how you reason with her, do as i did. After the third and final warning I got out the screwdiver and took her door off, eight screws end of problem!! She had to be really good before it went back on too. Never had a problem with door slamming since!!!!!

Ft

Your episode of the door reminds me of an incident when a lady that I knew decided on a campaign of nagging to get husband (not me) to decorate the hall.

She was a good nagger - perfected over many years of practise.

After a few weeks of this he removed all of the doors, including upstairs. These he put in the garage to lovingly, carefully, remove all the paint, sand down, two coats of undercoat, and then a mirror topcoat.

He refused point blank to replace said doors until the job was done - he later relented on their bedroom door.

After two months (this is true) he replaced all the doors, having in the meantime also wallpapered the hall.

"It was well worth it", he told me. "Although we had to arrange for the person sitting on the loo to give a loud cough when someone was coming up the stairs".

Don