Upgrading to pcp

Edward

Sorry Edward just saw bottom post she looks a fine gun they are so easy to get on with you will have meny a good time with her I get three mags 30 good shots from mine at at about 180 bar my friend who does hunt with his said the shot count is good for hunting as you can't carrie 30 bunnys plus kit back to your car let us all know about your first kill with her shouldn't be long they are deadly guns Frank

I just thought I would give a 'lil update on how its performing.

The fx pump arrived on tuesday, which was convenient as I had to come home from uni because my car had its mot. So got it pumped up to 180bar as I keep reading thats the sweet spot. Went and zeroed it with AA hunters, got 5 shots in about a 5p group which is good for me but I think with time I can improve that. Went for a wander round the farm, saw a squirrel around 20yrds dropped with a headshot and on the way back another one poked it head out from the hedge about 30yrds ahead of me again a nice clean headshot. So I was pretty pleased with the performance there. I then went over to some other land to do a bit of lamping. Shot 4 rabbits, 1 had mixy which I haven't seen on that land before. So all in all the ultra seems to be performing well. One thing I will get is a rowan multishot jobbie beacuse II would have had a load more bunnys if I hadn't been fumbling around in my pocket for pellets.