Flush shooting

hitclays

Not long to go now.Can every one that has shown an interest post here so i can sort numbers/teams, etc,and let me know what county your from.

Its still £20 per person open to all.starting at 11am sunday 11th December.There will probably be a minimum of 2 layouts running at the same time,bring as many cartridges as you can.then food and a pint in the local pub. Venue to follow will be Dereham / Swaffham area

Edited by hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long to go now.Can every one that has shown an interest post here so i can sort numbers/teams, etc,and let me know what county your from.

Its still £20 per person open to all.starting at 11am sunday 11th December.There will probably be a minimum of 2 layouts running at the same time,bring as many cartridges as you can.then food and a pint in the local pub. Venue to follow will be Dereham / Swaffham area

Let me show my ignorance . What is a Flush Shooting.?

I am in, Team Hertfordshire.

I will contact the others and let you know, thats if they do not do it direct.

im in this time chaps.....best i get some practice in between now and then otherwise i`ll be sorely embarrassed,

and end up with the wooden spoon :sad1:

Let me know if you want to borrow a gun, and then just give me a reminder a day or so before, just in case.

I am old you know.

im in this time chaps.....best i get some practice in between now and then otherwise i`ll be sorely embarrassed,

and end up with the wooden spoon :sad1:

nothing to worry about all targets will be easily hit by everyone :yes: the problem is when there are 8 clays in the air at the same time :oops:

I am in, Team Hertfordshire.

I will contact the others and let you know, thats if they do not do it direct.

Let me know if you want to borrow a gun, and then just give me a reminder a day or so before, just in case.

I am old you know.

no worries buddy.....i`ll pm you a few days before the day and sort it... :thanks::good: