Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Is this event within norfolk? Im new to clay shooting I would love to come but I may not have my certificate by then so could I come to watch or are there any guns to rent?

Thanks,

Ian

I can loan you a gun if you want, why watch when you can enjoy yourself by being part of the action

Hi,

Is this event within norfolk? Im new to clay shooting I would love to come but I may not have my certificate by then so could I come to watch or are there any guns to rent?

Thanks,

Ian

yes mate Dereham/Swaffham area,location dependent on numbers shooting.I have an 11/6 for all my grounds so people without certificates can shoot with me using my guns.Are you used to handling a gun or a total novice

Not long to go now.Can every one that has shown an interest post here so i can sort numbers/teams, etc,and let me know what county your from.

Its still £20 per person open to all.starting at 11am sunday 11th December.There will probably be a minimum of 2 layouts running at the same time,bring as many cartridges as you can.then food and a pint in the local pub. Venue to follow will be Dereham / Swaffham area

Count me in......but don't forget is it not a womans prerogative to change her mind ? ?

I guess they are all staying at home to play with their dressing up boxes :o .

Having said that it seems I am the only one from lincs,so perhaps someone could adopt me for the day ,not Essex though as I cant pronounce geezer correctly :rolleyes:

Edited by fenboy

I guess they are all staying at home to play with their dressing up boxes :o .

Having said that it seems I am the only one from lincs,so perhaps someone could adopt me for the day ,not Essex though as I cant pronounce geezer correctly :rolleyes:

dont be silly , you are a norfolk boy ! at least you was in the pub last time !!

I've had one person ask me about coming along with his wife possibly, and I might be picking someone up along the way in Suffolk.

Is Hentie SA Shooter still coming?

I will drop him a PM and chase him up, Hentie SA Shooter and Werner Kwagga10, the South African Morecombe and Wise.