Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any of my Newly found Norfolk Friends that live in or near the Newmarket Road area of Norwich (not spelt the way it is pronounced I notice) that could collect 10 boxes of .410 catridges for me and I will collect on the 11th at the flush.

Thanks

Terry

Cockney gone Country

Edited by bakerboy

Are there any of my Newly found Norfolk Friends that live in or near the Newmarket Road area of Norwich (not spelt the way it is pronounced I notice) that could collect 10 boxes of .410 catridges for me and I will collect on the 11th at the flush.

Thanks

Terry

Cockney gone Country

terry pm me with details and job done .

adi

now up to 39 shooters,still open to all. had a word with landlord of pub as well as normal food he is doing a roast turkey :santa: for us so make sure you dont have to dash off :drinks:

I am going to East Barnet Shooting Club this Sunday and there are a number of shooters (6/8) very interested in the Flush. These shooters will tend to be mixed/interbred Herts Essex boys.

Do we know where the shoot will be?

Cheers

Terry

now up to 39 shooters,still open to all. had a word with landlord of pub as well as normal food he is doing a roast turkey :santa: for us so make sure you dont have to dash off :drinks:

39 ! are there going to be enough daylight hours ,and better not mention roasting,or the essex boys may get the wrong idea :lol: ,but I bet that turkey is going to be huge to feed 39 or more,cant someone drop him a red stag in :lol:

39 ! are there going to be enough daylight hours ,and better not mention roasting,or the essex boys may get the wrong idea :lol: ,but I bet that turkey is going to be huge to feed 39 or more,cant someone drop him a red stag in :lol:

HAA If you think thats worrying, check out the topic about buying a shotgun in Herts, classic quotes such as "Come and meet the boys and Play with Their toys " :yp:

flush to be held at my main ground, the quarry, watery lane beeston, norfolk PE32 2RN. Its about 2 miles from where we shot the last flush.the post code gets you to the corner of watery lane,the shoot is half a mile down the road. so its arrive before 11am for an 11am START,free tea/coffee and hopefully cakes (if mike`s mrs can sort it ) it will be shot in teams of 4 guns.there will be two flushes running at the same time.so should take about 2~3 hours.then to pub (the ploughshare)one mile away for beer,food,beer,prize giving then some beer. :yp: anyone that wants to shoot in the same team as anyone else let me know before the day,the rest of us i will put into teams on the day. :D