Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per the oter thread: Just to let you lads know, I have quite a few Eley and Renato Gamba polo shirts and tshirts, as well as a few skeet vests for sale cheaply (£5 for tshirt/polos). Most are new and all funds go to my clay shooting club, so bring your fivers for cheap Christmas pressies!

OddJob - I'll have a couple or 3 polo shirts please - medium if poss. Might go beserk and have a skeet vest too (it is Christmas after all)......

has anyone got a browning 525? I was looking at one with Rob the other day but never fired one and would like to try before i buy :hmm:

i got one you can try :good:

Indeed I am if you've heard of one knocking around my friend? :hmm: The wallet ain't too thick at the moment but I'm deffo interested (specially if I can find a buyer for my Hatsan S/A). What news? :rolleyes:

i got a phantom g12 you can try out, i'm after something with a bigger mag, might do you a deal on your hatsan if you're interested :hmm:

i got one you can try :good:

i got a phantom g12 you can try out, i'm after something with a bigger mag, might do you a deal on your hatsan if you're interested :hmm:

Certainly interested in a BG. I've seen some bad ones (loose moderator, sloppy bolt) and some good ones (nothing rattles) so I'd like to have a look - I'll put a 1/2 doz .410 carts in my pocket :good:

I'm just not using the Hatsan so it would be better to find it a new home - it's the only S/A I've had that has scored a 'triple' on unwary pigeons but if I'm happier with my ancient O/U pigeon cannon I'm best advised to stick to it methinks. See you Sunday :D

Hi all i have just joined and have been reading up on this flush shoot ,would have loved to come but alas am still waiting for my sc did i read there may be another shoot on the 18th perhaps someone could let me know. meanwhile have a cracking day on sunday

Pretty sure if you could get yourself there, someone might be able to loan/hire/borrow you a gun ??

Hi all i have just joined and have been reading up on this flush shoot ,would have loved to come but alas am still waiting for my sc did i read there may be another shoot on the 18th perhaps someone could let me know. meanwhile have a cracking day on sunday

Hi there! hitclays runs a clay shoot every other Sunday near Dereham and I have absolutely NO doubt that you'll get a warm welcome. :good:

If you PM him he may be happy to arrange for a loan gun (he's very helpful) if your cert hasn't come through in time. :yes:

We're a friendly bunch at the regualr Sunday shoots but the PW flushes are always a highlight (all the PW guys and girls are mad but that just adds to the sense of occasion!) :lol:

I am taking 2 extra guns for people to try, you are more than welcome to use them.

OddJob - I'll have a couple or 3 polo shirts please - medium if poss. Might go beserk and have a skeet vest too (it is Christmas after all)......

Awesome. I'll get them out, then I'll show everyone the stuff as well and go from there. Skeet vests might be a little large though, most is for these slightly padded lads

Does John know about this obscene spending spree. Your getting giddy,is it excitement about sundays flush :thumbs:

It's me age. I can't afford to get excited nowadays, Mr Countryside Lass is still in credit for all those 10's he scored at the last 2 shoots.......