Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another big shout to the Herts. crew, great shooing guys!

Thanks to Alan for a fantastic day, everything needed for good day shooting; the burger van was a touch and the pub hospitality most welcoming.

Cheers Terry for the invite to the team, and to everyone else who I had the pleasure to meet.

This was my first flush shoot and am already looking forward to the next one!!

what a day !!! im still hearing the same s''te in my ear about someone being a shooting goddess ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers my team for putting up with me , cheers alan for doing it , and a big thank you to all the guys who made the effort on a cold damp wintery day to have a good laugh and smash a few clays .

see you all soon guys .

adi

Aaahhh now home traps away and a belly full of guinness. What a cracking bunch of people to spend an enjoyable day with :yes:

Really? ****** must have been in the wrong field!

Alan, bloody well done mate, possibly the most enjoyable days shooting I've had, thanks.

To all you lot, cheers for a great, fun and relaxed day, it was great to meet some of you and have a good chin wag. Lovely bunch of people.

Chimp: cheers for the banger, very kind.

To all those who bought the shirts at the Oddjob boot sale (thanks taxi) and the other donations, genuinely appreciated.

Really looking forward to the next one. Photos and video to follow tomorrow.

well what can i say ?? what a fantastic days shooting !! :good: loved the informal atmosphere and the banter, and although i didnt shoot to well, i`ll certainly come to another one :shoot: . a big thanks to alan to for putting the shoot on, and trying to keep a rabble of eager shooters in check !! good to finally put some faces to the PW names ive seen and talked to as well.

ill be sure to layer up a bit more next time though....i was ****** cold.... and shivering so much it made me miss all those clays !!! <_< <_< :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

P.S. pics to follow soon i hope !!

james

Thanks to all my country cousins for making me and the Herts Massive so welcome.

Thanks to Alan for a great day.

We teh Herts Massive, are all looking forward to the next Flurry, which we hope will be on a Saturday, to enable us to make it a week end away.

Oh and a big thanks to Huffhuff for the ID Tags and Car Banner.

Thanks to all for a truly great day out.

post-16997-0-56068000-1323639107.jpg

chazmeister in action !

Aw - you got my best side I see! :blush:

Excellent photo :good:

Right I've read enough of this thread...... :lol:

Alan(Hitclays)could I please book in for the 18th Dec Xmas Shoot, please :good:

Thank you.

Good man! If you're lucky you'll be heading home with a tasty bird for Christmas ;) See you there :good:

Really? ****** must have been in the wrong field!

Alan, bloody well done mate, possibly the most enjoyable days shooting I've had, thanks.

To all you lot, cheers for a great, fun and relaxed day, it was great to meet some of you and have a good chin wag. Lovely bunch of people.

Chimp: cheers for the banger, very kind.

To all those who bought the shirts at the Oddjob boot sale (thanks taxi) and the other donations, genuinely appreciated.

Really looking forward to the next one. Photos and video to follow tomorrow.

An excellent cause and I'm glad to have been able to help a little :good: PW members really are some of the finest folks :D

Good man! If you're lucky you'll be heading home with a tasty bird for Christmas ;) See you there :good

Chazzmeister, thanks for the vote of confidence but the only way I'll be going home with a tasty bird is if I'm lucky enough to pull a lady in the pub afterwards... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Novice alert...!!! :blink:

another cracking day and outing with the members of PW

as to the wannabe Norfolk Mafia...I bought Adi a pint in the pub and called it quits on the IOU :lol::P

Got in at whatever time it was...pretty ****** tho as lass gave me a coffee and said sober up the neighbours are coming round...

Neal (oddjob) Glad you like the guna dn hope it get used. :good:

another cracking day and outing with the members of PW

as to the wannabe Norfolk Mafia...I bought Adi a pint in the pub and called it quits on the IOU :lol::P

Got in at whatever time it was...pretty ****** tho as lass gave me a coffee and said sober up the neighbours are coming round...

Neal (oddjob) Glad you like the guna dn hope it get used. :good:

Gone to a good home. :yes:

The scheme continues :good:

Alan, thanks very much for a cracking day out, good shooting (not on my part :lol: ), good friendly company, a healthy dose of p*** taking and good beer in the pub afterwards. I'm pretty new to shooting and this was my first flush shoot, really enjoyed the day and it will not be my last.

Massive thanks to Lee for driving, Ben for the pink(!) stickers and Terry for the invite.

@Gnome of the Woods...nothing wrong with hot chocolate.... :/ :/ :/

Alan, thanks very much for a cracking day out, good shooting (not on my part :lol: ), good friendly company, a healthy dose of p*** taking and good beer in the pub afterwards. I'm pretty new to shooting and this was my first flush shoot, really enjoyed the day and it will not be my last.

Massive thanks to Lee for driving, Ben for the pink(!) stickers and Terry for the invite.

@Gnome of the Woods...nothing wrong with hot chocolate.... :/ :/ :/

I have all their hits :hmm: , that shows my age :P , but it may have been the Pink Marshmallows that Paul is refering to. :lol::lol:

Jimbo, how dare you use aperture to de-focus my face in the second to last picture! CONSPIRACY! Or just for the good of man kind. Good shooting though, I love a bit of f2.8

I have some pics and video is on the way but I only got this one of our team uploaded before I lost the will to live and fell asleep. Features me, taxi driver (on the left) SAShooter to my right and Henkie (excuse the spelling) at the far end.

Edited by OddJob