Flush shooting

hitclays

ahhh excellant..you drive just about past mine then... :good::lol:

thats a bit posh for clays.... ..i got 200 28g 7.5 will do the job...

or can swap some clay carts for your pigeon carts... :yes:

Leeds I hope your not planning on getting :drinks::drinks::sick: when we are beach fishing the next day , puke in my van and its a long walk home :yes:

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you realy need 7.5s 8s or 9s for clays mate , 30-6s are a bit heavy and technically arnt allowed on clay grounds , although thats alans call .

alan should have some on the day , but i know he is short . 40quid 250 i think .

will get some for myself and see what mate has wednesday when i pick amies gun up .

adi

Did you pick the gun up? I still need to get some cartridges and am trying to plan in a trip to Robs.

Dan

Edited by reddan

tell me what you both want , will ring you with price's and can yes or know ?? up to you , im going anyway and im in the van that gets there extreamly cheaply !

Cheers Adi

If they do Hull I would like 250 Hull Comp X 28gm 7.5s in fibre wad.

If not Kent velocity of the same spec.

Dan

twood seam that you are after a wager my dear duck gimp ?so as we are so miss guided shots are you challenging us? are we talking just for the flush or shall we set a date at bidwells for some hard earnd cash wagers (and not the fifty pence you are thinking of !)? i enjoy a challenge , what you say ? im sure our team would be up for it . what about yours ?

:P:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shurely shooting with a detached retina will agravate it ?? you sure you want to shoot that much with it ? health before anything in my book ?

Must say I thought the same , surely its not worth the risk while there is still a chance to save the sight in it , have you had medical advice ? :blink: