Flush shooting

hitclays

i didnt realise there was a norfolk mafia . i would have made them a bet aswell , oh well guess you welshed on the money where the mouth is bet then . shame you didnt make the top 5 scores but your team did have a big handicap . the iou still stands if you bleat on about it . thanks for the pint , i thought it was strange you being in the chair :lol: :lol: :lol:

you mean he bought someone a pint?!!!! :blink:

good job i'm sitting down or i could have had a nasty fall with the shock :lol:

what's this about "norfolk mafia"? i can assure you none of them were there :no::lol:

Adi it's "welched", please don't upset the Welsh contingent by associating them with duck BOY! :lol:

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean he bought someone a pint?!!!! :blink:

good job i'm sitting down or i could have had a nasty fall with the shock :lol:

what's this about "norfolk mafia"? i can assure you none of them were there :no::lol:

Adi it's "welched", please don't upset the Welsh contingent by associating them with duck BOY! :lol:

never could spell !! :lol:

Yep, thanks to Alan and the team. Cracking day out had by all. I really don't know how you can do all that for £20 a head!

After leaving the pub, we got slightly lost and found ourselves in the local brewery. Oops.

A few pics of the Herts jaunt into Noooorfolk (in no particular order). Short video to come...

Who says we're pansies!

brew1.JPG

brew2.JPG

brew3.JPG

brew4.JPG

brew5.JPG

Ben - I see all your photo's are upside down or sideways, is this how you see things normally? If so that might account for you missing all the road closed signs 'cos you couldn't read them :lol:

What a cracking day! Good company, great targets and brilliant (mostly) shooting.

Proud to be part of the winning team, well shot Mrs. Silpig, Mr Countryside Lass and Chazzmeister - but come on PW boys, fancy letting a team with 2 girls in it win - and one of them a maiden shooter too - well done Aimee!! Must be all that coaching and advice you've had from Aidy over the years?

Nice to put some names to the faces and yes, I have got LOTS of pics from the day. All will be supplied to HitClays and he can decide which choice shots to post.

BIG BIG thanks to John, landlord at the Ploughshare for keeping everyone fed and watered.

Roll on the next one.....

What a cracking day! Good company, great targets and brilliant (mostly) shooting.

Proud to be part of the winning team, well shot Mrs. Silpig, Mr Countryside Lass and Chazzmeister - but come on PW boys, fancy letting a team with 2 girls in it win - and one of them a maiden shooter too - well done Aimee!! Must be all that coaching and advice you've had from Aidy over the years?

Nice to put some names to the faces and yes, I have got LOTS of pics from the day. All will be supplied to HitClays and he can decide which choice shots to post.

BIG BIG thanks to John, landlord at the Ploughshare for keeping everyone fed and watered.

Roll on the next one.....

yes i forgot about john .

a big thank you for the food n ale , top grub as per the norm .

thanks nick for the plug , but i cant teach the head strong mare nowt !

adi

Now that did make me giggle. I actually do that leg thing! I genuinely thought it was me until I noticed the double barrel :)

Ello Sailor

I noticed that on the day and thought "thats werid, must be fo a bet, one leg clay shooting, fair enough"

I guess that means you always keep you weight on the front foot.

Dan

yes i forgot about john .

a big thank you for the food n ale , top grub as per the norm .

thanks nick for the plug , but i cant teach the head strong mare nowt !

adi

I'll say one thing for you Adi. You've got cojones :yes: Either that or you've got a secret stash of sarnies 'cause I reckon you might end up wearing your supper if The Boss reads you calling her that ;)

Now that we're warmed up we're ready to shoot it again for real :shoot:

another cracking day and outing with the members of PW

as to the wannabe Norfolk Mafia...I bought Adi a pint in the pub and called it quits on the IOU :lol::P

Got in at whatever time it was...pretty ****** tho as lass gave me a coffee and said sober up the neighbours are coming round...

Neal (oddjob) Glad you like the guna dn hope it get used. :good:

Thats ok Matt, i would never be so silly to take a £10 per clay bet on so on the basis that i never agreed i will let you off my share.

Dan

There doesn't seem to be too much posted about Alan (Hitclays) do on the 18th Dec, just wondering if it's on and who's going...?

hi mate , my christmas shoot is on 18th Dec.There will be 12 stands of sporting,you score yourselves,total 100 bird.open to all.starting at 11am - 2pm watery lane, Beeston,PE32 2RN.There will be 25 flash clays on the course,hit one you win a turkey.Prizes for 1st,2nd,3rd open,1st over 60,ladies, under 18 and side by side.tea/coffee bacon butties available.MEGA raffle in pub after with free hot food all for £22 :o :good:

next shoots 27th Dec,2nd Jan, same time and location

Edited by hitclays