Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cracking day! Good company, great targets and brilliant (mostly) shooting.

Proud to be part of the winning team, well shot Mrs. Silpig, Mr Countryside Lass and Chazzmeister - but come on PW boys, fancy letting a team with 2 girls in it win - and one of them a maiden shooter too - well done Aimee!! Must be all that coaching and advice you've had from Aidy over the years?

Nice to put some names to the faces and yes, I have got LOTS of pics from the day. All will be supplied to HitClays and he can decide which choice shots to post.

BIG BIG thanks to John, landlord at the Ploughshare for keeping everyone fed and watered.

Roll on the next one.....

i witnessed Adi's shooting believe me it would not have been his coaching that helped :lol:

hi mate , my christmas shoot is on 18th Dec.There will be 12 stands of sporting,you score yourselves,total 100 bird.open to all.starting at 11am - 2pm watery lane, Beeston,PE32 2RN.There will be 25 flash clays on the course,hit one you win a turkey.Prizes for 1st,2nd,3rd open,1st over 60,ladies, under 18 and side by side.tea/coffee bacon butties available.MEGA raffle in pub after with free hot food all for £22 :o :good:

next shoots 27th Dec,2nd Jan, same time and location

Alan,

Can you book me in for the 27th and the 2nd please, I cant make the 18th now as I have to saty on at work for another week. unfortunately cant make the next flush due to work, but I gotta get down to see you as it sounds the best place in Norfolk to hit clays (no pun intended) and for good laughs.

Cheers

Willetts

well after a storming flush i had to rush my gun to a+e due to bottom barrel failure . turns out a spring was u/s. and a curved thingy that strikes another curved thingy had burs on and wouldnt stay hooked together ?????? i fix diggers , no tech talk !!

although there was a few excuse's used or tried on atleast i think you will find i kept schtum . and dealt with it .

big thanks to philip webster for tip top emergancy service , but as it turned out that im not away there was no rush .

all that , a inernal trigger mech clean oil n grease new spring and tightened for end its like a new gun . for not a lot of dosh .

well after a storming flush i had to rush my gun to a+e due to bottom barrel failure . turns out a spring was u/s. and a curved thingy that strikes another curved thingy had burs on and wouldnt stay hooked together ?????? i fix diggers , no tech talk !!

although there was a few excuse's used or tried on atleast i think you will find i kept schtum . and dealt with it .

big thanks to philip webster for tip top emergancy service , but as it turned out that im not away there was no rush .

all that , a inernal trigger mech clean oil n grease new spring and tightened for end its like a new gun . for not a lot of dosh .

so that's why all those bateau kept coming my way, ******* hell! :lol:

don't worry mate, i couldn't hit them either, did you notice? and i didn't have equipment failure, just bloody frozen :lol:

With you there completely on the shout for Philip Webster (Swamp Lane Attleborough) - an honest and caring gunsmith - TOP BLOKE :good:

I only managed to get up for a short while but it was a superb setup and every one looked like they were having a great day. I hope that I can make it for the next one. Have to admit iot was good to meet up with some of the old shooting buddy's and ofcourse meet a few others, putting a face to a name is agreat thing. Well done hitclays on a fantastic day, it seems I missed a good after session at the pub. :good:

hi mate , my christmas shoot is on 18th Dec.There will be 12 stands of sporting,you score yourselves,total 100 bird.open to all.starting at 11am - 2pm watery lane, Beeston,PE32 2RN.There will be 25 flash clays on the course,hit one you win a turkey.Prizes for 1st,2nd,3rd open,1st over 60,ladies, under 18 and side by side.tea/coffee bacon butties available.MEGA raffle in pub after with free hot food all for £22 :o :good:

next shoots 27th Dec,2nd Jan, same time and location

Alan, thanks for the reply :good:

If there are spaces available could I book in for the 18th Dec and the 2nd Jan, thanks Alan... :rolleyes: