Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to East Barnet Shooting Club this Sunday and there are a number of shooters (6/8) very interested in the Flush. These shooters will tend to be mixed/interbred Herts Essex boys.

Do we know where the shoot will be?

Cheers

Terry

hi Terry did any east Barnet guys fancy their chances

i have penciled amie in the team with mr + mrs countryside lass and chazzzzzzz,so come on girl join in you will be fine and i will help you before the shoot starts or pop down to my shoot this sunday at Beeston and have a practise

cant do this sunday as my birfday **** up starts friday night and finnishes monday night !!!! and i need a chaufer ! hahahahahah but she did say good team , she is in coz all she needs to do is hold the gun and say bag and the others will do all the hard work !!!!

hi Terry did any east Barnet guys fancy their chances

Hi Alan

If it OK with you I will let you know on Sunday lunchtime, I am going down to East Barnet especially to find. There is a lot of interest, but the club captain who was organising it had been called into work.

Definite answer by Sunday lunchtime if you are OK with that.

Terry

Hi Alan

If it OK with you I will let you know on Sunday lunchtime, I am going down to East Barnet especially to find. There is a lot of interest, but the club captain who was organising it had been called into work.

Definite answer by Sunday lunchtime if you are OK with that.

Terry

no problem Terry that will be fine

Edited by hitclays

leeds duck .... how is the eye ? can you shoot yet /

eye is knacked....might be losing the sight in it...alot more damage than they thought..was meant to be a 20/30 min op turned into 2 and 3/4 hours... :no:

But will be shooting again tho

leeds duck .... how is the eye ? can you shoot yet /

i asked him today .he is shooting :D

:good: :good:

eye is knacked....might be losing the sight in it...alot more damage than they thought..was meant to be a 20/30 min op turned into 2 and 3/4 hours... :no:

But will be shooting again tho

:good: :good:

/quote]

Sorry to hear that Matt , fingers crossed it will turn out ok :good: but worse comes to worse I have a expensive pair of raybans here that I managed to lose one lens from ,perhaps you could make use of them :lol:

:o And you questioned the fact I said I'd have to save for some chunky remoulds :lol:

I thought there was free tea/coffee at the last flush shoot that I attended ?

I'll bring me flask on the 11th just in case.

Bring half a litre of petrol and will let you use my stove......

and its my left eye so not too bad...dont miss that many as works out at nearly 50p a shot with the cart and clay.. :oops: