Flush shooting

hitclays

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG thankyou to John, the landlord of Beeston Ploughshare pub for his very generous offer of drinks for the drivers of those attending HitClays flush comp on Sunday.

I am reliably informed that the PW Paparazzi will be attending on Sunday and pics of everyone 'in action' will be posted for all to see next week!

Roll on Sunday!

flush teams for 11/12/11

Adi,Dan,Nick,Gram

PhilR,Terry,huffhuff,cosd

Lee,Paul,Toby,Fenboy

mr+mrs countryside lass,chazz,Amie

Taxidriver,oddjob,Kwagg910,SA shooter

Duke + 3 ringers sorry mates

leeds chimp,Dave L,fat jay,fat jays dad

Stevo,Stu,Tinkerbelle,John M

GP1,Richard,Vulture,Georgy

clamps + 2 mates,Jimbo 1

:unsure: Barnet 4 :yp:

There are others i am waiting to hear from so will be a few more teams.

So be at Watery lane, Beeston PE32 2RN for 11am start.bacon butty,tea/coffee wagon on site :good: two flushes running at the same time,each team will shoot 4 flushes :o when shoot finished off to Ploughshare Pub one mile from shooting ground.Free tea/coffee,coke for designated drivers and ample food for all.We have a specially made (by Beeston Brewery)real ale keg that requires drinking :rolleyes: Then the awards ceremony with trophies to the winners :yahoo:

I have taken the next day off work as a precaution, after the last flush :drinks:

SEE YOU SUNDAY

Edited by hitclays

flush teams for 11/12/11

Adi,Dan,Nick,Gram

PhilR,Terry,huffhuff,cosd

Lee,Paul,Toby,Fenboy

mr+mrs countryside lass,chazz,Amie

Taxidriver,oddjob,Kwagg910,SA shooter

Duke + 3 ringers sorry mates

leeds chimp,whitebridges,fat jay,fat jays dad

Stevo,Stu,Tinkerbelle,John M

GP1,Richard,Vulture,Georgy

clamps + 2 mates,Jimbo 1

:unsure: Barnet 4 :yp:

There are others i am waiting to hear from so will be a few more teams.

So be at Watery lane, Beeston PE32 2RN for 11am start.bacon butty,tea/coffee wagon on site :good: two flushes running at the same time,each team will shoot 4 flushes :o when shoot finished off to Ploughshare Pub one mile from shooting ground.Free tea/coffee,coke for designated drivers and ample food for all.We have a specially made (by Beeston Brewery)real ale keg that requires drinking :rolleyes: Then the awards ceremony with trophies to the winners :yahoo:

I have taken the next day off work as a precaution, after the last flush :drinks:

SEE YOU SUNDAY

Any chance of buying some beer in a take home pack?

Haven't checked this thread for a while... Pigeon Watch Ale? :beer: Now I'm REALLY looking forward to this! (despite not being able to hit a cow's ar :exclamation: :exclamation: with a banjo)

I sooooooo want to come to this shoot but as I said before I'm working....!

I'm available for the Xmas shoot on the 18th, can't bloomin' wait....... :good:

have you bent ya shooting truck now ????

first plan was pete to drive but he dropped out...now Nigel has been given his orders aswell so leaves little ole me all on my own... :lol: and the state I got in last time...the lass is trying her best to refuse to take me and pick me up and she has got the horses to do and mother in law is away so cant look after the little one.... :blink: :blush:

first plan was pete to drive but he dropped out...now Nigel has been given his orders aswell so leaves little ole me all on my own... :lol: and the state I got in last time...the lass is trying her best to refuse to take me and pick me up and she has got the horses to do and mother in law is away so cant look after the little one.... :blink: :blush:

looks like coke and a bag of crisps in the car park for you then !!! but i know the feeling , there is a slim chance amie is working !