Sika Does,

docholiday

nice pictures, my brother lives in hampshire, andover. he sent me some pictures of deer he had taken, not as good as yours. but i asked him how do you get to get close enough to take picy? are hiding and waiting at a know spot of what?

he said na i walk couple hundred yds from house and i am in forest/ countryside, they are all over the place round here, not like you city boys!

that's why should take care when driving round here, we get loads of smashed up cars in our garage due to deer collisions.

u may want to pm me ur area in hampshire and i could tell my brother perhaps he could get some good photo tips from you.

cheers geoff

Edited by djgeoff

Doc.

Have you got your own website?

muggins.

Sorry no website, I do it just for fun.

nice pictures, my brother lives in hampshire, andover. he sent me some pictures of deer he had taken, not as good as yours. but i asked him how do you get to get close enough to take picy? are hiding and waiting at a know spot of what?

he said na i walk couple hundred yds from house and i am in forest/ countryside, they are all over the place round here, not like you city boys!

that's why should take care when driving round here, we get loads of smashed up cars in our garage due to deer collisions.

u may want to pm me ur area in hampshire and i could tell my brother perhaps he could get some good photo tips from you.

cheers geoff

Be happy to help if I can, I am sure your brother will be able to give me a few tips. PM sent