Trying out my new gun camera

Dodgemball

Just bought a nifty little sport camera that's the size of a small maglite. I was hoping to use it as a gun camera so strapped it to my auto and went pigeon shooting over some winter rape. Picture isn't perfect but it only cost £30 and I'm sure it will work better in brighter conditions. All in all I'm chuffed with it. Not sure how to change the time/date that appears on the bottom of video though :hmm:

Please click on this link to view

Cheers

Dodgemball

Edited by Dodgemball

I'm really happy with it thanks for the replies. I bought it off ebay and it took 2 days to come as it was from a uk seller. Here's a link to exactly what got. My link

All I needed to buy that was not included in the box was a memory card. I picked up an 8Gb memory card for £5 and it will hold 2 hours of video which is good because the battery lasts 2.5 hours.

For no more than £40 all in including the memory card and postage costs I think its awesome.

Hope this answers your questions but if there's anymore just ask :good:

Cheers

Dodgemball

Yes it is. I take it you don't know how to change the date either :lol:

yeah you need to look n the manual and it says make a folder and type exactly what it says with the correct date etc...or something along those lines haha, i,ve never got round to it. good little camera for the money. i see theyve just released a hd version of it....tempting