I need your help fighting the 'antis'

HuntingFPS

If you don't know I like filming some hunting and posting vids on youtube. Now, a couple of days ago my account got hit by a bunny hugger who was able to spam hundreds of comments and 'dislikes' using some sort of bot.

My vid has now gone from having 70 likes - 5 dislikes to 70 likes - 96 dislikes in a matter of minutes.

The comment spammed across my videos was 'DON'T *** WITH BUNNIES B***H'

There is absolutely nothing I can do about this. Youtube do not get involved. It seems the un-educated hater has got away with it and I'm just going to roll over and take it and hope he doesn't hit the rest of mine and others videos.

That's why I'm posting this. All I'm asking is that you click the video link and click the 'like' (thumbs up) button to bring the rating back up to what it fairly should be.

I know it's not really a massive deal, but it just annoys me that I humanely dispatch my own food, take time to make a vid only for him to ruin it. Why should I sit back and take it? So I'm asking for you hunters to take 30 seconds and cancel out his moronic bot hacking and help stand up against the haters.

The video link is -

Please try and even out the balance of this moron. Many thanks.