New Maxus Carbon Fibre

barrie0

If you don't mind me asking? How does the trick work where you can have the gun loaded with 3 shells, and press a button or something so that you can replace the 1st cartridge with a heavy shell without taking the 2 other shells out of the magazine?

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, my heads mince atm!

If you switch the lock on the magazine tube then you can eject the chambered cartridge without a new new one being loaded from the mag and the bolt will stay back allowing you to load a different cartridge.

Anthony

If you switch the lock on the magazine tube then you can eject the chambered cartridge without a new new one being loaded from the mag and the bolt will stay back allowing you to load a different cartridge.

Anthony

Thanks! My only question is if I put a heavy shell in, do I flick the lock magazine back off,(I'm guessing this takes a cartridge from the magazine up and causes a jam?) or does it just act as a single shot and once you've fired the heavy, then you flick the magazine lock off?

Sorry to be vague!!

Thanks! My only question is if I put a heavy shell in, do I flick the lock magazine back off,(I'm guessing this takes a cartridge from the magazine up and causes a jam?) or does it just act as a single shot and once you've fired the heavy, then you flick the magazine lock off?

Sorry to be vague!!

After you have fired the heavier cart the bolt will stay back unless you have switched the magazine lock back off after loading the other cartridge in which case the next cartridge would load from the mag as normal.

Hope that helps

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

Nice gun Crob and I wouldn't get rid of it. Seen as I have the black ice it is fairly adjustable as it comes with various width recoil pads and spacers and you can adjust the comb of the stock, it's also fairly slim as well much like a Beretta. It tended to shoot a little higher than my previous guns but it's a keeper definitely.

If you are thinking of getting one I would try one out first if you can. :good: