Hodnet Challenge 2011

Nicky T

yes yes she did, I did not like stand 1........ or the 15 twaters twating about with invisible ink scorecards while I try and shoot.........

I was, however, surprised chard made it back from his ramble to see the ducks in one piece, thought I would have to go and find him. :lol:

ps nick can you inbox me the results as well please :good:

I got 11th in C Class! Doesn't sound much but I'm ecstatic! Made my night! :good:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Woodcock on my nature ramble today. Bit rangey, but I expect I'd have got him...... :sly:

I find that people who know how to post PDF documents tend to have smaller than average cocks <_<

(Allegedly)

No problem, I don't I just knew that Google would have an answer! ;0

If anyone wants to download click "Save" at the top of the screen after clicking the link! :good:

Sorry for the late involvement but Ive been busy changing my username to something less cack.

Really enjoyed the shoot today (apart from shooting abysmally and getting soaked) and apologies for having to dash off at the end but I had to get some stuff sorted back in Stoke for the holiday tommorrow.

It was a pleasure to meet Chard, Timps, Canthitathing (not strictly true), Anni (who's a bloke) and the rest of the crew and thanks again to Nicky T for asking me along. I finished up on 63 so not too bad for C class I suppose?

Good news was that I was the top PW shooter in my car on the way home :lol:

Thanks again gents for a great day and hope to shoot with you again soon :good:

Iggy.

Edited by Iggy

Sorry for the late involvement but Ive been busy changing my username to something less cack.

Really enjoyed the shoot today (apart from shooting abysmally and getting soaked) and apologies for having to dash off at the end but I had to get some stuff sorted back in Stoke for the holiday tommorrow.

It was a pleasure to meet Chard, Timps, Canthitathing (not strictly true), Anni (who's a bloke) and the rest of the crew and thanks again to Nicky T for asking me along. I finished up on 63 so not too bad for C class I suppose?

Iggy.

It was good to meet you, sorry about chard but we get paid to take him out from the care home, we tend to ignore canthitathing and Anni is actually a big girl. Good shooting though, to get any score when shooting with that squad is an achievement. :lol:

congratulations on being top shot in your car as I was only 2nd but at least I was not last. :yes:

Nope not a registered shoot but shot under CPSA rules. :good:

Iggy.

Nice to meet you too :good:

Strangely enough I was the top PW shooter in my car as well :hmm: Have I mentioned I beat Anni :P

Cheers Chard, but if I'd finished up in the 80's I'd have needed a paramedic :lol: :lol:

Yes sorry about that, I've wanted to change my screen name for a while and Anni was telling me how straightforward it was yesterday so I though Id give it a go (and it was - cheers Anni :good: )

Thanks again chaps for a really enjoyable day yesterday, hope you all enjoy tonights celebrations :drinks: and best wishes for a happy, healthy and straight shooting New Year :good: :good:

Cheers Chard, but if I'd finished up in the 80's I'd have needed a paramedic :lol: :lol:

Yes sorry about that, I've wanted to change my screen name for a while and Anni was telling me how straightforward it was yesterday so I though Id give it a go (and it was - cheers Anni :good: )

Thanks again chaps for a really enjoyable day yesterday, hope you all enjoy tonights celebrations :drinks: and best wishes for a happy, healthy and straight shooting New Year :good: :good:

Have a great holiday Iggy :good: