MW3

fat_jay

Ordered mine from Play.com who normally get it to you the day before official release, still not arrived, ******, might actually have to listen to the other half droning on tonight :lol:

Mark

Yes the joiner at work also ordered through play.com he is hoping he will get his copy today incidentley don't know if it's true but been told Tesco are doing it for £25.00

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the joiner at work also ordered through play.com he is hoping he will get his copy today incidentley don't know if it's true but been told Tesco are doing it for £25.00

I bought my son Bf3 the other day and yesterday got Mw3 from tesco with 2100 live points for just over £37 delivered :good:

I`m not into modern gaming at all :blush: I still love playing all the Gta games on my ps2 though :yes:Die hard trilogy as well ooohhh :rolleyes:

tesco are doing it at that price but you have to buy points to get it that cheap

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/browse/games/CODMW3LaunchOffer/

Ordered mine from Play.com who normally get it to you the day before official release, still not arrived, ******, might actually have to listen to the other half droning on tonight :lol:

Mark

My mate said his arrived this morning so should be waiting for you :good:

Dont know much about these things but if they were released yesterday how can one be for sale in the for sale section which is a week or so old.

Is it an ingenuine copy?

Ay up FM the game on for sale section is the Battlefield they brought it out a few weeks ago prior to the Modern warfare think they are competing against each other bit like VHS & betamax same sort of game