Ghost Chilli's

deputy dog

Over the past few months, iv been going up my mates house for a few tins an a curry on the weekends.

He nearly always complains after eating is vindaloo or Phal that its not hot enough. I personally

think he's pulling my plonker as he's sat there sweating his balls off an hiccuping a lot. So after a while

iv got a little Peed off with him moaning and suggested we make our own curry an see what we can come up with that could

satisfiy he craving for a good hot as hell curry.

So tonight with out him knowing iv orderd the one of the worlds hottest chilli's off E Bay.

the ( NAGA BHUT JOLOKIA ) or as its more commonly known ( THE GHOST CHILLI )

So this weekend i'm making a curry an taking it up his place.

After dishing my portion out, i'm going to drop an few readly chopped Ghost Chilli

flakes in his portion an see what happens when the chilli kicks.

What iv read about them and watched on You Tube, i don't think he's going to complain

about how hot his curry will be again. Should put a sting in his tail he won't forget in an hurry.

I know its a little wicked of me :devil: :devil: but if he thought of it first, he would do it to me.

DD

I bought some off eBay last week as a present for my little brother who I will dare to eat one.

I took one out of the packet and rather foolishly thought 'they can't be that bad' and licked it, well blow me they are incredible! I now understand the comedy reactions on the YouTube videos!

Make sure you have some yoghurt ready if you are fonna try and eat them!

I bought some off eBay last week as a present for my little brother who I will dare to eat one.

I took one out of the packet and rather foolishly thought 'they can't be that bad' and licked it, well blow me they are incredible! I now understand the comedy reactions on the YouTube videos!

Make sure you have some yoghurt ready if you are fonna try and eat them!

I'm not trying them Oscar mate, i can stomach a vindaloo an the odd Phal curry.

But there is no way i'm going to attempt to try one of those things :no: :no:

For what i have seen is doesn't take a lot of the chilli to get the desired effect

that i want from it, so a good half of one should get his taste buds to burst into

flames with intense heat. Should shut him up for good after that. I may even record

the outcome an post it on here for all to see. Should be hilarious :lol: :lol:

I love chilli and am quite happy with a madras/vindaloo and a drunken phal, but proper nagas are in no way enjoyable unless very heavily diluted - As for taste, they don't really have any perceivable taste as the heat overtakes everything.

The naga is a bit like the thread the other day for the Impreza - You only get one to impress your mates!!

If you're going to stitch your mate up, get some yoghurt and bread ready to take away the hurt

I got 25 grm bag coming back in a day or so, only just over £4.50. Seen them on you tube an thought for that price its worth a laugh

to see how people handle the heat. Supposed to be over 1 mil on the scoville scale. So it should prove a challenge to the

heartiest of heat enthuiasts. I may even try one myself just for the hell of it. But thats a decision i'll not make

lightly hahahah.

DD

Friend of mine brought some on a stag do, a quick wipe round a pint glass is enough to spice things ups a bit.

Even funnier was a German chap we were talking to who said he was hardcore with chillis (we explained what it was) and so he bit the end off one and munched it, he went a very strange colour and admitted through gasps that it was a pretty hot chilli, we were on the floor at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 2 naga jolokia plants and a dorset naga they recon the dorset naga is hotter at 1.4m scoville heat units.....when you cook them theres an aromour which irritates your eyes like onions. but boy are they hot....i have a nice naga and mango dipping sauce aswell which is very potent.

i can certainly vouch for them being stupidly hot. though since i've had them time and again i guess i must be the stupid one really. also a :good: for daves insanity sauce, or insanity+, few drops in a cury or stew is a good pick me up. not so good on your fish finger sandwich, as i did first time i tried it "it's only a bottled sauce, they're never as hot as they make out....." whoooo!! and always hotter coming out than they are going in...strange.

• 4 weeks later...