BSA Supersport Carbine with a Theoben Gas Ram

beatingisbest

BSA Supersport Carbine with gas ram, it has a Tasco Silver Antler 3-9x40, sling swivels, silencer (it doesnt have any baffles so isnt very effective) and a fleece lined gun bag.

I have only had it a matter of months these the pictures dont do the gun justice the grain of the stock is very good. The condition of gun itself in detail, a small part of the end of the stock has come off but been reglued and you wouldnt really notice it without looking closely, and the scope has a small dent in it but doesnt in any way effect the performance of the gun or scope. I would prefer a face to face deal. I live near Southampton in Hampshire.

The BSA Supersport was given the award of air rifle of the decade for the 1990's. I have taken the silencer and the front sight off since this photo but they can be put back on very simply.

I am asking for about £150 ono *SOLD*

I am selling the BSA because I am looking to upgrade to a PCP so i might be interested in a swap.

Let me know if you are interested through the pm system

post-2652-1148490314.jpg

post-2652-1148490437.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supersports are cracking guns, especially with the gas ram fitted. If I hadnt bought a Lightning XL recently, I'd have had that off you.

Someone buy this, its a fantastic, workmanlike little rifle.

whats the difference between a gas ram and a springer. does a gas ram need co2 or compressed air? cheers james

The difference between a spring and a gas ram is that the rifle doesnt twang, it can be cocked for long periods of time whilst hunting and i think that it is quieter than a spring and it doesnt have anything in the way of compressed air or co2 so it is very money efficent. The best way to think of a gas ram is it is like a hydraulic arm like in a JBC.