BSA Supersport Carbine with a Theoben Gas Ram

beatingisbest

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv got a mate tht needs a stock and would like a gas ram for his supersport.Would you be interested in selling these items seperatly to him for a good price?

Will

i am not going to take the stock off and take the gas ram out. :D :yp: I am not going to take my rifle apart and sell it as spares. What he could do is he could sell his rifle and buy mine instead :)

70 replies and nobodys bought it cant be that good :D

It is a very good gun, shooting a gas ram rifle or a springer takes a lot more skill than a pcp, remember as my signature says you cannot buy accuracy but you can earn it you dont need to spend £575 on a rifle to be a fantastic shot.

It is a very good gun, shooting a gas ram rifle or a springer takes a lot more skill than a pcp, remember as my signature says you cannot buy accuracy but you can earn it you dont need to spend £575 on a rifle to be a fantastic shot.

no you have to be me! :D

70 replies and nobodys bought it cant be that good :yp:

P.S sparkie (You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

OK, we don't want any defamatory comments, I'm sure this is a wonderous piece of kit.

However, having not sold it despite bumping it 3-4 times a day over 5 pages, does make me think that you may not be successful in selling it here.

Perhaps other avenues should be considered.