BSA Supersport Carbine with a Theoben Gas Ram

beatingisbest

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In years to come, this gun will still be for sale (the gaunlet having passed to beatingisbest's great great grandchildren) and our children's children will speak of those who were fortunate, able and priviledged to have posted on the thread when the thread pages were but in single figures.

So come and bump with me before the page numbers hit 10 or even 100 so you can say you bumped the gun that could not be sold when the pages were but in single figures.

Amen.

In years to come, this gun will still be for sale (the gaunlet having passed to beatingisbest's great great grandchildren) and our children's children will speak of those who were fortunate, able and priviledged to have posted on the thread when the thread pages were but in single figures.

So come and bump with me before the page numbers hit 10 or even 100 so you can say you bumped the gun that could not be sold when the pages were but in single figures.

Amen.

I think you went just a tad too far mungler! :lol::lol:

Amen.

I think you went just a tad too far mungler! :lol::lol:

Nick, that was just you typing something other than "bump" to get this back on top.

Take a bump in the process of my pointing this out to you... :lol:

And the coach that couldn't shoot! :lol::lol:

We had this clay coach yesterday me and fulltimeshooter. This bloke knew next to nothing about it, he told us to put about 5ft of lead on it when it was going away from us! We ignored him and fulltime didnt miss a clay! I missed 4 out of 50 approx