Crabtree Farm, Lupton

paulos

I shall let Paulos off with the extra cost on the condition he wipes the Pizza from his face, doesn't touch any of the buttons and promises not to lick the windows for the duration of the journey :good:

He will say he is coming then just not turn up & make some lame excuse on Facebook......

I am happy to make the trip via Bury as i always enjoy the look of wonder on the locals faces as a car with an MOT and tax disc passes through. Please let them know the doffing of caps and the tugging of the forelock is not necessary

You are from Yorkshire, your horseless carriage might be attacked with black puddings by people trained in the ancient art of Ecky-Thump....... I have to pick up El Bellendo from the big smoke so as long as there is room in the boot for him as well I might allow you the pleasure of driving me :good:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's far too early for this lot to make decisions like that.....

They'll start thinking about that on Saturday morning <_<

Al, If you're going from Rovrum via Bury, you'll have to go via Sale as well, because Mr Skeet was going to give me a lift..... :o

I will pick you up and bring you to my house, I do a lot for charity but don't like to talk about it....... Also I promised the local kids they could come and look at you, poke you with sticks, laugh and throw turnips at you :yes: so as long as there is room Al just needs to come to Bury.....

It's far too early for this lot to make decisions like that.....

They'll start thinking about that on Saturday morning <_<

Al, If you're going from Rovrum via Bury, you'll have to go via Sale as well, because Mr Skeet was going to give me a lift..... :o

That's the wrong way round T'M60 :o Could Mr56 make it to Bury or will Friday have been spent on the "Balcony" :lol:

I will pick you up and bring you to my house, I do a lot for charity but don't like to talk about it....... Also I promised the local kids they could come and look at you, poke you with sticks, laugh and throw turnips at you :yes: so as long as there is room Al just needs to come to Bury.....

:good::good: Sorted :yes:

doesn't open til 11 :)

sarcastor

Seeing as I'm Touring the outer regions of Manc land that will probably be better :yes:

That's the wrong way round T'M60 :o Could Mr56 make it to Bury or will Friday have been spent on the "Balcony" :lol:

Mr 56 lives in Bury, it's me that lives in Sale, you bell end. I will get myself to Bury.

It'll be like Lord of the Rings, fighting my way to Mordor, getting my Ring battered.....I expect I'll pull through <_<

Ok, lads and lasses, i am going to phone lupton later in the week to make sure we have enough pies.So at the moment it looks like the following will be in attendance.I will add and update if more decide to come.Shall we say 11-30 for a 12-00 START. CHARD PAULOS AZZURRI POLESTAR X2 TIMPS BERRETTA CANTHITATHING DR EVIL AUNTIE MR POTTER SON OF POTTER RICHARD from HUDDERSFIELD.SHAUN from MORECOMBE WHISKYMAC..Anyone else up for it let me know on here. Remember its fibre wads, £18 for the hundred. See you there.from Auntie.

Edited by 100milesaway