Crabtree Farm, Lupton

paulos

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a manc mans sandbagging dream :yes::yes::yes: i can see more than one breaking high 80s :yes::yes: if they dont bottle it :P

Nah, I've shot there once before B, they'll struggle to get into the high 60's, class & experience will out so even with the lowest handicaps it will still be between you AA boys.

Mr Potter (ex scouser now a member of the exclusive North Cheshire set :D )

Just checked on the CPSA website Allan canthitathing and I've come up with a plan, a cunning plan.

You could use your Issue 41 adjusted average which will be 73.1%, rounded to 73. If you shoot a blinder and win we object as we are all using Issue 40 figures, you get annoyed and storm off home forgetting to reclaim your fiver and the person who was 2nd (probably me) rubs their hands in glee.

Agreed then :good::good:

Mr Potter

Phooey!!! :( Thought I was onto something then. There's Noooooo way I'd storm off and leave a Fiver :o I'm from Rovrum and that's like a weeks wage :yes:

Plus if I did that you'd be lumbered with Timps and Chard for the trip home :lol:

Well if all ten PW/CPSA members I've identified so far chip into the pot the current prize fund stands at a very healthy £50 (which would buy you a grand latte & a fondant fancy in a Knutsford tearoom)

Names so far :-

Chard

Paulos

Azzurri

Timps

Beretta

Canthitathing

Auntie

Mr Potter

Son of Potter

Whiskymac

Anymore for anymore ??????

I'll wait until Thursday and I'll put the handicaps up, that being said this isn't rocket science so as long as we can get a phone signal at Crabtree Farm (to check the CPSA website) we can accept last minute entries on the day. It will be no use Mr Digweed or Mr Faulds turning up to claim the pot, the amended rules state quite clearly you have to have been a PW member for a minimum of one week :sad1:

Well if all ten PW/CPSA members I've identified so far chip into the pot the current prize fund stands at a very healthy £50 (which would buy you a grand latte & a fondant fancy in a Knutsford tearoom)

Names so far :-

Chard

Paulos

Azzurri

Timps

Beretta

Canthitathing

Auntie

Mr Potter

Son of Potter

Whiskymac

Anymore for anymore ??????

I'll wait until Thursday and I'll put the handicaps up, that being said this isn't rocket science so as long as we can get a phone signal at Crabtree Farm (to check the CPSA website) we can accept last minute entries on the day. It will be no use Mr Digweed or Mr Faulds turning up to claim the pot, the amended rules state quite clearly you have to have been a PW member for a minimum of one week :sad1:

I don't think £50 is enough to tempt Mr Solomons this far North :hmm:

hahaha mind games already ;) ?

Low blow :P

Planning to swap in my Xtrema 2 for my old SXP as I loved that gun for clays, wish I'd never bothered trading it in :(

Then the plan is to pay the balance on the GTS and take both home with me :D

Nothing wrong with the GTS - I only got rid of mine because it was worn out! :lol:

i might be coming but have no idea yet. as penrith is on the sunday 25abt 25dtl and 25sporting and i preffer abt/dtl to sporting ;)

ps. **** just noticed its fibre wad and i dont have any, will be expensive day out for me petrol and all that and buying bloody fibre wad :lol: :lol:

Edited by OvEr_KiLL