Crabtree Farm, Lupton

paulos

Yes, I think I heard 12 being banded about. :P

Sounds like we're going to be a bit early. I think we'll be leaving Bury between 9:30 and 10 :hmm:

Probably because Timps is a cock :sly:

No because Alan said he was coming to pick us up then, get him to come later and I will pick you up from you're (sic) house later you grumpy old **** ........

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have a tow rope in Al's Range Rover.......We might be able to make new friends and rescue people if it gets bad.

:lol:

We can rescue Azzurri from the Motorway Services breakfast. He'll be eternally grateful <_<

I wonder if they have any festive nettle soup in the motorway services.....

Edited by Chard

I hope it is bad tomorrow, as the owner of a 4x4 I need to practice my "self recovery technique". This is something I've been working on since my stint in Nam in the 60's, where you can actually tow yourself out of trouble :good: There I've said too much already - watch this space. I have a patent on this technique, filed under "How to Pull yourself out of trouble" or the Onan method.

Anyway, on a less serious note I have had a less than overwhelming response to my suggestion to a PW/CPSA wager, El Magnifico, Timps & Canthitathing have responded positively (I think) but undeterred I ploughed on regardless.

I order to make it marginally more attractive to top & bottom end of the handicaps I am going for a split to the payout, 20% to overall high gun (actual score not handicapped), 20% to lowest score (actual score) and 60% to highest score (including handicap).

As before £5 into pot from PW/CPSA members who have an English Sporting average in Issue 40 (canthitathing - issue 41) I wracked my brain (didn't take very long)to try and come up with a way of including PW/non CPSA shooters but nothing is fair and it's only a bit of fun anyway. Well I'm saying it's a bit of fun, I've heard when money is involved, Yorkshire folk suddenly take things very seriously so there will be compulsory drug testing for all competitors, all involved will have to stump up £40 to pay for qualified referees and there will be an administration fee of £22.50 payable in advance. No cheques or Western Union but cash or postal orders gladly accepted :D :yp: :o :D :yp: :o

Handicaps

Azzurri 0

Beretta 3

Mr Potter 7

Son of Potter 7

Paulos 9

Chard 13

Timps 14

Canthitathing 15

Auntie 20

Whiskymac 20

If I'd thought about this properly I could have run a poll on firstly the stake and secondly (separate poll obviously) the distribution of prize funds? But I didn't so we're stuck with this.

Mr Potter

If the layout has not been changed since last week I reckon a score of 85 - 92 should be attainable, there's nothing really silly and the sun, which can cause problems will not be there.

You will need wellies or boots though after all the rain we've had.

:blink: :blink: :blink: well for you maybe, I'll be aiming for 70 :P

If the layout has not been changed since last week I reckon a score of 85 - 92 should be attainable, there's nothing really silly and the sun, which can cause problems will not be there.

You will need wellies or boots though after all the rain we've had.

I think they've changed in on request from Aunty and put a load of tasty stuff on :P