CZ 452 .17 HMR

deadeye ive

Thats some good shooting, what scope you using ? :lol:

Poacher .............should'nt you be out poaching as it's 12.30 am :oops: ............Did'nt expect a response this time of morning :lol:

It's a Simmons Pro Air 4 x 12 x 40 :lol:

Bloody good rifle ...............How embarrassed I am now after all the slating I gave the CZ's in the past :angry::rolleyes::good:

Bloody good rifle ...............How embarrassed I am now after all the slating I gave the CZ's in the past :angry::rolleyes::good:

Yes, CZs are 'BLOODY GOOD' :lol:

Good shooting Ive, the best of luck with your new rifle mate. :oops:

Frank.

just woken up, off out in a mo, don't tell the keeper tho ;)

You havent seen me right :lol::lol::lol:

Thats some good shooting, what scope you using ? :lol:

Poacher .............should'nt you be out poaching as it's 12.30 am :lol: ............Did'nt expect a response this time of morning :good:

It's a Simmons Pro Air 4 x 12 x 40 :lol:

Bloody good rifle ...............How embarrassed I am now after all the slating I gave the CZ's in the past :rolleyes::good::oops:

Don't think Dire Straights will be too happy Ive, when the find out they are going to have to change the song and Album title to 'Brother In CZ's'! :angry:;):good::good:

Don't you just love the HMR. :lol:

Thanks Chaps :angry:

Yes this little calibre as huge potential and to say I'm impressed would be an understatement :rolleyes:

Incidently there was grass obscuring the front of this target ...........Made no difference whatso ever to the 17grn Hornady ..........I'm paying £8 a box

Bloody good rifle ...............How embarrassed I am now after all the slating I gave the CZ's in the past :rolleyes::good::oops:

Well done Ive, I had a spare hat I would send it up to you to eat :lol:

CZ's eh? not bad at all - still you can always go back and edit 'those' posts, works for me :angry:

Nice one Ive ........looking forward to tryin the cr***y CZ on tuesday :lol::lol:

Miffy

Only a hour ago it out shot Dougys Ruger :oops: ............And I now know that it prefers Federal seeing as I've just purchased 500 Hornady :good:

Yes ,see you on tuesday :angry:

I'll take the hornady off ya :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it out shot dougy's ruger :lol::lol:;)

Did he have the drawing pins with him???

Nice one Ive ........looking forward to tryin the cr***y CZ on tuesday :lol::lol:

Miffy

Only a hour ago it out shot Dougys Ruger :lol: ............And I now know that it prefers Federal seeing as I've just purchased 500 Hornady :oops:

Yes ,see you on tuesday :angry:

I'll take the hornady off ya :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it out shot dougy's ruger :lol:;):good:

Did he have the drawing pins with him???

He now says he's putting in for a variation for another .17 hmr .............So he can get a CZ for long range quarry :good::good:

Early days yet with the Hornady but thanks for the offer .............Simpsons at Shepshed have a boat load in stock if your running low mate :good:

He now says he's putting in for a variation for another .17 hmr .............So he can get a CZ for long range quarry :good::oops:

Early days yet with the Hornady but thanks for the offer .............Simpsons at Shepshed have a boat load in stock if your running low mate :angry:

I'll try them when i get my certificate back :rolleyes:

Well i would if i knew where they are :lol:

Only a hour ago it out shot Dougys Ruger :yes: ............And I now know that it prefers Federal seeing as I've just purchased 500 Hornady :oops:

Yes ,see you on tuesday :good:

ILL BE BACK :angry:

dirty barrel :o

12 hour shift :P

3 hours sleep ;)

headache :rolleyes:

not washed my hair :rolleyes:

wrong shoes :rolleyes:

just wait and see. ;)

:P have to say with great dissapointment i have to go to work. A great shame i cant take fire arms to work with me i could try and hit one from work as its only about 3 miles away :rolleyes:

could work out trajectories out and all that but a few trees in the way.

Have to cry off this time Miffy sorry ;)

Any body know if you can fit a CZ barrel to a Ruger :rolleyes:?:rolleyes:?:angry:?:good:? ;)

Dougy

got to go for a beer now :o