A Fishing Question?

new to the flock

NTTF in a word NO

However Mrs Pavman is not best pleased with me at the moment so I may be fishing through so frosty patches over the weekend :angry:

Two questions pop to mind:

1) why do you not ice fish

and

2) what did you do this time :rolleyes::good::oops::lol:

NTTF

1, Please see Cranners reply

2, Highlander keeps calling up in need of help with Woodies, this has put a blight on Mrs P's schedule drawn up for my chores and decorating during closed season for wildfowl ( I foolishly made some promises) I then took a day off work Wednesday to go a hunting, leaving a radiator in need of paint and some oddments laying around (basically its like a bomb site) so I guess its all Highlanders fault

Hmmmmm might try carp fishing the lake if/when it freezes over. FM this is the Bushey Park lakes, they have BIG carp in there, a few weeks back while birding it, there was lots of thrashing in the water with loads of pairs or carp/ or 3's swimming really close to banks i think breeeding.

Haz :angry:

Hmmmmm might try carp fishing the lake if/when it freezes over. FM this is the Bushey Park lakes, they have BIG carp in there, a few weeks back while birding it, there was lots of thrashing in the water with loads of pairs or carp/ or 3's swimming really close to banks i think breeeding.

Haz :angry:

Maroi

Carp are like bears they dont like being hooked in the icehole!

NTTF in a word NO

However Mrs Pavman is not best pleased with me at the moment so I may be fishing through so frosty patches over the weekend ;)

Two questions pop to mind:

1) why do you not ice fish

and

2) what did you do this time :o :P;):rolleyes:

NTTF

Is the answer to question 1: Because the Albanians, Kosovans etc have already netted out all the fish and eaten them ? Carp are high on their list of delicacies.