£750

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition rochfrd, Essex
Semi-Automatic, -, -, 28" barrels
Dsc05340

Description

beretta xtremer2 max 4, 3.5" steel shot

this is a fac 5 shot semi-auto so you will need relavent space on your fac

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

Hi all i do not want to sell this :no: but needs must, so don't miss out on a great wildfowling bargin. :good:

That it really is I bought my urika 2 for £650 ( basically an extrema with a 3" chamber) and I thought that was a deal and this one is camo someone will be getting a steal ! May be an idea converting it back to 2 +1 to make it more available to a wider Market !!

That it really is I bought my urika 2 for £650 ( basically an extrema with a 3" chamber) and I thought that was a deal and this one is camo someone will be getting a steal ! May be an idea converting it back to 2 +1 to make it more available to a wider Market !!

if im not wrong once and fac it can not be turned back in to a sgs

Hi all, i just rang my gun smiths. he told me you can convert it from FAC back to normal shot gun. It would be £50 to convert it and £50 to proof it :)

cheers tim

Why would it need to be re-proofed? I thought they just crimped the magazine tube, or put some sort of restrictor in the tube and thats it? The barrel & firing mechanism doesnt change. Or do you you mean proof as in some sort of certificate to say its been converted from FAC to SGC?

If I was selling this, id definitely be doing this, as the gun would be easier to sell and you would be able to sell it for more money.