working on this fishing trailer

ttalbot09

hello, me and a mate are working on fishing series called wetlines and would like some views and support on our video and if your interested to see more then subscribe, i know its not shooting but they usually go hand in hand, if the link doesnt work type in "wetlinesTv" on youtube

kind regards Tom.

hello fletcher, all over really most of these clips are from the river severn, and @fenboy, critism taken :) i had to record the on "boat sections" from a waterproof case, and also after this trailer we should be getting a proper camera as we will be landing fish and discussing them on camera, im recording this from my iphone 4 at the moment, its not the best. although ment to be HD 720p thanks Tom.

It looks like you have the biginnings of an interesting series there my friend. Rather than try to offer any constructive critisisms at the moment I will wait to see a few of your videos on your youtube channel when you have had the time to do some more. I have subscribed to wetlinesTV on Youtube!

ATB

Pete

just an observation......do you normally troll lures for pike at that speed mate?? :huh: :look: :blink: :blink: ....its actually an offence to troll under power round these parts.

Actually, it isn't an offence any more, it was dropped a few years ago now. Trolling at speed is a good tactic more often than not too. I often go up to 4.5mph (gps) :good:

well, i know for a fact its an offence to fish from a moving vessel on broadland waters....yours of course maybe different.

trolling speed for me will never be anything more than walking pace.

look at the bit on this link where it says "out on the water". just a heads up in case you ever visit norfolk fishing.....wouldnt like to see people get collared because they`re unaware of a few things.

My link

P.S. broads authority having a bit of a crack down this year.

Edited by jimbo1

well, i know for a fact its an offence to fish from a moving vessel on broadland waters....yours of course maybe different.

trolling speed for me will never be anything more than walking pace.

look at the bit on this link where it says "out on the water". just a heads up in case you ever visit norfolk fishing.....wouldnt like to see people get collared because they`re unaware of a few things.

My link

P.S. broads authority having a bit of a crack down this year.

Thankyou for that, thats very interesting, i am keen to one day try the broads for the first time.